(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right. Well it's a massive shame about the servers. If it's anything like that next week we will postpone. I want a fair finale.

Some good racing but some bad divebombs. I'm trying to let more contact etc occur as it is touring cars, and try some crazy yet safe moves. But I just can't allow ridiculous divebombs. I ask that people try and calm down for next week please 👍

Well done to new winners SK8R and @DR_ingo5 top job guys 👍

Also race 3 was so funny, @Mikey24 and @GT_Vette couldn't see each other, this is what happened

Both went into the chicane rubbing and pushing each other
DE WFE.jpg

Agro is then flown into the air
p16ONb0jN7aonFRMMC_0.jpg

Then agro lands on top of mikey and they drive through the chicane, right then left on top of each other.
CWWsFrcwtsskaSRB8_0.jpg N5HtTmPrEMcs9P1Xe_0.jpg

i couldn't stop laughing :lol:

Almost caught you last lap in R2, though I think that may have been because you werent trying
lol yeah I saw you there and just decided to mess around, made a few mistakes, so just dancing on the track, racing with the clutch etc...

That reminds me. I'm not sure if it exists but I think it should be developed.
Using the clutch is a lot slower, and there's no feel. So, what if there was a vibration set up. When you feel the clutch slip the pedal should send a vibration and become stiff so you know when to feed it in. I can't see why they don't do that...

lol yeah I saw you there and just decided to mess around, made a few mistakes, so just dancing on the track, racing with the clutch etc...

That reminds me. I'm not sure if it exists but I think it should be developed.
Using the clutch is a lot slower, and there's no feel. So, what if there was a vibration set up. When you feel the clutch slip the pedal should send a vibration and become stiff so you know when to feed it in. I can't see why they don't do that...
I agree completely, would make stuff more realistic.

My race 1 and 2 were hampered by loss of power, and the start of Race 3 was horrible. However, I managed to come from 13th to finish 5th, cleaving through the field like a madman! I wish I had the replay for it, would have been awesome to go back over the highlights... Apologies if I was a little rough but I think I managed to drive with good etiquette overall. Good night of racing, all things considered...

Gotta say that was the most ive had yet in this season, I liked the chaos
your sig always makes me laugh :lol:

It was crazy. Even though a few ridiculous divebombs which are being dealt with it was a good hard night (don't storm, just don't :lol:)

If the servers are like that next week we'll postpone right away. Its not fair on anyone, and there will be no merging next week 👍

your sig always makes me laugh :lol:

It was crazy. Even though a few ridiculous divebombs which are being dealt with it was a good hard night (don't storm, just don't :lol:)

If the servers are like that next week we'll postpone right away. Its not fair on anyone, and there will be no merging next week 👍
Well thank you good sir.

Hope I didn't ruin anyones race or anything like that @von Holstein I really am sorry for illegally blocking you.

only reason D2 won't be joining Is there's too much at stake. I'd rather have 10 D1 than a full room and if it turns out a D2 driver gets involved then xflow/agro won't be happy lol

I'm getting nervous thinking about it :(
I fought xflow for a couple laps, don't know why, but was fun

In race 2 after I pitted, I wondered why I was going so much faster than everyone else - it was because I was on SS, so i quickly jumped into the pits on lap 16 and switched to SM. I know it was outside the window but I penalised myself by 30 seconds more than usual anyway. 👍

My race 1 and 2 were hampered by loss of power, and the start of Race 3 was horrible. However, I managed to come from 13th to finish 5th, cleaving through the field like a madman! I wish I had the replay for it, would have been awesome to go back over the highlights... Apologies if I was a little rough but I think I managed to drive with good etiquette overall. Good night of racing, all things considered...

I dont know if your driving was rough last night as you were behind me most of the night .

Last edited:
points/results will be up in the nest hour.

Also going to do a 'hotseat driver' each week now. But this week we'll have 2, obvious who lol

So far we have xflow1390, GT_Vette, Both Sexwall Racing guys and if possible IMMORTALPILOT all on the list as long as they agree.

So, just to get the ball rolling, if anyone wants to ask them a question, fill in this form. You can have a few questions to each driver if wanted but please not too many. 👍

Round 7 - Motegi East

Race 1

Pole - TRL_Agro

1. FRS_SK8R
2. Buck_aroo2
3. StormPacer17
4. TRL_Agro
5. xflow1390
6. NinjitsuEvolved
7. DR_ingo5
8. True-blue-8
9. duker_86 (Reprimand)
10. JOE9074
11. wambam23

Fastest lap - TRL_Agro - 1.29.392
Lap Leaders - FRS_SK8R

Race 2

1. DR_ingo5
2. xflow1390
3. TRL_Agro
4. StormPacer17
5. NinjitsuEvoved
6. wambam23
7. FRS_SK8R
8. JOE9074
DNF. duker_86 (Reprimand)

Fastest Lap - DR_ingo5 - 1.29.942
Lap Leaders - DR_ingo5, TRL_Agro

Race 3

SuperPole - TRL_Agro

1. FRS_SK8R
2. TRL_Agro
3. duker_86
4. NinjitsuEvolved
5. StormPacer17
6. xflow1390
7. DR_ingo5
8. True-blue-8
9. JOE9074

Fastest Lap - TRL_Agro - 1.29.316
Lap Leaders - FRS_SK8R

Race 1

Pole - TheOldStig

1. TheOldStig (Reprimand)
2. TickleMyNugget
3. allstarjimmmy
4. Mystiq83
5. mikey_2412

Fastest lap - TheOldStig
Lap Leaders - TheOldStig

Race 2

1. Mikey_2412 (Reprimand)
2. Mystiq83
3. TheOldStig
4. TickleMyNugget
5. allstarjimmmy (Reprimand)

Fastest Lap - Mystiq83
Lap Leaders - Mystiq83 (Mikey's point removed)

Race 3

SuperPole - mikey_2412

1. mikey_2412
2. TheOldStig
3. TickleMyNugget
4. Mystiq83
5. allstarjimmmy

Fastest Lap - mikey_2412
Lap leaders - mikey_2412

Points up soon just double checking to make sure I haven't messed up. Can all questions be in within the next 3 hours, 4 at the most please 👍

Next time people remember that this is touring cars but if you're about a car lengths behind then don't try make that move as it causes incidents. But a good night all around except for PD.

EDIT - If people want their reprimands explained then PM me 👍​

Last edited:
I dont know if your driving was rough last night as you were behind me most of the night .
Well, you've been behind me for most of the season, so I guess it's only fair...

Don't worry though, buck, you can still catch up in the last round!!! 👍 I may even decide to not turn up, or better still, race to gain three reprimands and then park up somewhere to make it easier for you. :sly:

Look, I'm feeling really nice, so how about I add 60kg to my car as well? Shake on it?

Last edited:
does anyone remember the top 3 for Race 3 in D1? Some connection problems have caused some confusion. I have duker as 3rd but does anyone see him as 2nd?

Points up 👍

So, here we go again :rolleyes: :lol:

Division 1

Drivers;
@xflow1390 needs 43 points.
But for every point over 45 @GT_Vette scores xflow needs one extra. This is going to be extremely close again.
Teams;
If EVO makes an appearance then RedLine Racing need 16 points
Russian Roulette Racing need 57 points
Blue Bull racing need 64 Points
But for every point over 31 Sexwall score the others need one more
Independents; congratulations to @xflow1390 who retains that title :cheers:

Manufactures;
Volkswagon need 68 (max) points
Volvo need 47 points
But for every point over 44 BMW score the others need to score 1 more

Division 2

Drivers;
@Mikey24 needs 66 points
But for every point over 45 @Doomstorm16 scores mikey needs 1 more
Teams;
Congratulations to @sibbystiggy and @TickleMyNug (Asylumn Racing) :cheers:
Drivers;
Congratulations to @Doomstorm16 :cheers:
Manufactures;
Congratulations too BMW (@Doomstorm16 and @von Holstein) :cheers:

Should be a great battle in D1, here we go again :lol:

Points up 👍

So, here we go again :rolleyes: :lol:

Division 1

Drivers;
@xflow1390 needs 43 points.
But for every point over 45 @GT_Vette scores xflow needs one extra. This is going to be extremely close again.
Teams;
If EVO makes an appearance then RedLine Racing need 16 points
Russian Roulette Racing need 57 points
Blue Bull racing need 64 Points
But for every point over 31 Sexwall score the others need one more
Independents; congratulations to @xflow1390 who retains that title :cheers:

Manufactures;
Volkswagon need 68 (max) points
Volvo need 47 points
But for every point over 44 BMW score the others need to score 1 more

Division 2

Drivers;
@Mikey24 needs 66 points
But for every point over 45 @Doomstorm16 scores mikey needs 1 more
Teams;
Congratulations to @sibbystiggy and @TickleMyNug (Asylumn Racing) :cheers:
Drivers;
Congratulations to @Doomstorm16 :cheers:
Manufactures;
Congratulations too BMW (@Doomstorm16 and @von Holstein) :cheers:

Should be a great battle in D1, here we go again :lol:

so we're going into the last round of this season, how time flies eh? its like the season just started lol
Next week is likely going to be my last racing round on GTP, but this has been the best season so far for me, special thanks to @Doomstorm16 , @Mikey24 and @von Holstein , for bringing a competitive challenge and yet being very clean (unlike me at times). Its been an excellent experience :gtpflag: so thanks guys!

and also to @TickleMyNug for being a great team mate, discussing tactics and working together during the races has been useful and a huge advantage. Its been great racing along side you! :cool:

Its been an epic season (Cheers @True-blue-8 :cheers:), my hopes were much higher since there were less drivers and I had alot of experience but despite giving it everything and getting consistent points, my rivals proved to be better drivers than me.

Lastly, If I have ever took you off or unfairly caused you to lose your opportunities in a race, I apologies, it was never my intention to do so and I know what it feels like but sometimes the car gets out of hand and it all ends in tears :(

so yeah, I don't think I'll be continuing here and my time in competitive racing has come to an end, but I may return in GT7 on the PS4 (when it eventually gets released, knowing PD its sometime away)

Back