(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh god, this is ****ing hilarious. Seriously, the future of motorsport...

If you don't laugh, there's something wrong with you... :lol:

ah yeah I remember that. They take engineer students from uni to do it don't they?

The future looks so depressing :lol:

I have no idea, all I know is I can run faster than that 🤬, and I've got a bit of timber on me. Just buy some ****ing Shifter Karts!!! :lol:

Coming in a close 2nd for funny things in Motorsport...

Go to 8:25, listen to the music that plays when it comes back from the break. Now the cheesy rock riff is funny, but why the 80's Jazz Synth???

I'm no good at building things, the only suggestion I can make is painting 'Still quicker than a Manor Marussia' or 'Ron, maybe the problem isn't the engine' on the side. 👍
Brilliant :lol:

We should get a bath tub, the weight will help. Make a frame, slap it on, use some sticky tape and mismatched wheels. That would be brilliant.

Wheelie Bins already have 2 wheels, saves us having to find 4... 👍
actually, if we lie it down, someone can crawl in and lie in it (like the chapparel VGT) and then get 2 wheels on the front.

Wow that sounds so easy and intelligent. I genuinely want to try it :lol:

actually, if we lie it down, someone can crawl in and lie in it (like the chapparel VGT) and then get 2 wheels on the front.

Wow that sounds so easy and intelligent. I genuinely want to try it :lol:
And it would pass FIA crash testing in one go... 👍

:lol:

Back