(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm probably the only person here that doesn't like F1. :lol:

My girlfriend watches it and I fall asleep. At best I watch about 10 laps. It's great for sending me to sleep. :)

I'm probably the only person here that doesn't like F1. :lol:

My girlfriend watches it and I fall asleep. At best I watch about 10 laps. It's great for sending me to sleep. :)
It's handy when you have coursework to do :lol:

I don't enjoy it anymore but I will never be able to leave it. It's motor racing and i'll keep coming back. It's like the Formula E. I really don't agree with it lol, but still watch it.

And what idiot thought 'oh yeah we'll run it the same weekend as the F1 opener'. Yeah, people are really going to prefer the Formula E :lol:

Just saw the weather forecast.

Theres a large blanket of rain coming in from the west at 3pm, Brands isn't that far from the edge of it. So I think race 3 will certainly be a wet one, but race 1/2 is still uncertain

From what BBC were showing it looked pretty heavy too.....
That's weird. I just looked at the BBC weather on my phone and it won't rain at Brands until around 7pm and it didn't look heavy.

Are you looking at the weather where you live, or where the track is?

Where the track is, From what they showed me there is a blanket moving in from the west. It will completely cover my area mid day but Brands will be on the edge of it, hence why it might be soaking for race 3

met office forecast for Kent
Wednesday:
After a clear start cloud will thicken through the day as the southerly breeze strengthens. Patchy light rain may affect western parts later, staying dry further east. Maximum Temperature 9C.
Soaking. ;)

No rain until 7pm on the map.

Soaking. ;)

No rain until 7pm on the map.

Not the first time I've seen bbc weather map show one thing and on the tv another thing.
They do say for an more update goto www.bbc, I just think they want hits on the web site.
Anyway I've also known them both to be wrong more than once

So, the garage that was restoring the chassis on the scimitar and started giving us crap have shown just how much of a bunch of 🤬 they are.

We brought the engine home last night to clean it up and sort the clutch out. I came home and was disgusted with what I found.

My dad had started stripping it and removed the manifold. The valve that were closed were filled with water. And I mean filled so he had to suck all the water out. There was about a cup altogether. So maybe it's rusty coolant etc from over the years? Nope clean fresh water. The aresholes had purposely flooded the engine

Last edited:
@NinjaEvo how do I sign up for MotoGP?

Sign up on the site and give me your team name, then I can add you to our mini-league. 👍

So, the garage that was restoring the chassis on the scimitar and started giving us crap have shown just how much of a bunch of 🤬 they are.

We brought the engine home last night to clean it up and sort the clutch out. I came home and was disgusted with what I found.

My dad had started stripping it and removed the manifold. The valve that were closed were filled with water. And I mean filled so he had to suck all the water out. There was about a cup altogether. So maybe it's rusty coolant etc from over the years? Nope clean fresh water. The aresholes had purpoelyflooded the engine

People like that need shooting. Like the PS3 I bought from eBay which was YLOD when it arrived.

Back