(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was a good race meeting. It was a lovely battle of strategies and trying not to make any errors. :)

Doom had me a little worried for a while. He was gaining and although I had a good enough gap I knew that 1 error from me would be the end. Rather luckily (for me) Doom made a mistake. It was a shame really because after 70+ laps the finish would have been so close, probably within a couple of seconds..... You were flying Doom, you should be really pleased mate. 👍

Endurance is always cleaner though, especially when there are only 7 cars at the start.

It was pretty decent, no real issues at all (good job all) . I'm not sure what would have happened in the wet though.

That was a good race meeting. It was a lovely battle of strategies and trying not to make any errors. :)

Doom had me a little worried for a while. He was gaining and although I had a good enough gap I knew that 1 error from me would be the end. Rather luckily (for me) Doom made a mistake. It was a shame really because after 70+ laps the finish would have been so close, probably within a couple of seconds..... You were flying Doom, you should be really pleased mate. 👍
Thanks man, just dissapointed that the finish wasnt even closer than It already was. Well done to you, your pace is pretty extreme. Glad to have made you worried. 👍:gtpflag:

Endurance is always cleaner though, especially when there are only 7 cars at the start.

It was pretty decent, no real issues at all (good job all) . I'm not sure what would have happened in the wet though.

We even started nearly on time, well we would have if I had remembered to get on the track :lol::(

Everyone who started was still there at the end as well, that must be a new first!

We even started nearly on time, well we would have if I had remembered to get on the track :lol::(

Everyone who started was still there at the end as well, that must be a new first!
It was a practice start Pam. ;)

sb360 post: 10523677

Thinking about It, im yet to see any event start on time...:lol:

Thanks man, just dissapointed that the finish wasnt even closer than It already was. Well done to you, your pace is pretty extreme. Glad to have made you worried. 👍:gtpflag:
Also, did you get extreme tyre wear on your first stint as I closed In about 5 seconds In 2 laps.

Explain please for the ignorant :)
:lol:

The fantasy league thingys :P Pick a team from your given funds. Just like the football fantasy
The site I usually entered on are shut down so need to look for a new one. Not sure if there is one on GTP and if not we should make one.

Hope that makes it clearer :lol:
Nearly won 2 years ago. Only thing that let me down was Chilton, grrrr

Gone for some simple ones there lol, but yeah low funds.

Would be nice to run one on GTPlanet but we can't run it elsewhere. We could create a separate thread and get entrants in. I have some down which we could open here too?

Back