(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@sb360 How's the internet connection doing?

I am at work at the moment so no idea mate, seemed reasonable this morning and I can do a full reset and things before I open the lobby. I am hopeful it will be fine and I have an idea what was causing it so fingers crossed it will be fine.

Have a good race tonight all

RIP to my brother in law, he will be missed :(

10392291_10153647646433835_946208028355281109_n_zpsx5j7mrch.jpg

I'm so sorry @CptMadBean. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take good care of each other and if you ever need an ear just give me a shout.

Didn't I race against him once? :confused: I'm probably confusing him with someone else.

RIP.

No he was hopless with PS xbox sort of stuff, he was into his family football the Pub and Fishing and the Pub again
Fair enough. I can remember someone having a go once and they were pretty rubbish. Perhaps I'm confusing you with someone else then. It was a long time ago.

My memory is shocking at times. :lol:

Fair enough. I can remember someone having a go once and they were pretty rubbish. Perhaps I'm confusing you with someone else then. It was a long time ago.

My memory is shocking at times. :lol:

Did we not let the wifes try once?

I am leaving work now, will aim to have the lobby up by half 6 but it might take a little longer with a router reset and a couple of other things I need to check.

when will the room open ??

I have opened it now!

I am at work at the moment so no idea mate, seemed reasonable this morning and I can do a full reset and things before I open the lobby. I am hopeful it will be fine and I have an idea what was causing it so fingers crossed it will be fine.

@Ian_83 it is definitely fixed, at most I normally get 2.5 - 3MBps, made a few adjustments tonight and I am seeing 9.5 now :D, There must have been some work done at my exchange yesterday causing the problems.

Anyway, LOBBY OPEN!

Sorry guys, hurt my shoulder trying to catch a slide on lap 20 and it got worse everytime I tried to correct the car :( had to park it up.

Back