(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I can get the car dialed in nicely enough, I'll hit mid 21's on a sweet lap. So far I can lap consistently at the low to mid 22's...

Put it this way, in a mock race with me and buck, I did a 22.2 with a pretty unclean lap. And by unclean, hit the wall and didn't go anywhere near as quick as I'd like under the tunnel and through the next bend. The next 22.2 I did after that on the last lap was also unclean, and buck gained 0.4 on me. Yeah, she gained 0.4 on a 22.2, in the same car. :D

Dont forget about the D2 battle...
I know, but I think you'll hang on to it mate 👍
I think you can start engraving the Teams and Manufactures trophys for D1 👍
I think the manufactures will still have a battle
This is what I've found so far

D1
Drivers - Agro, EVO, Ian, xflow
Teams - TRL
Independent - Ian, xflow
Manufactures - Volvo (most likely) but BMW will still be catching

D2
Drivers - doom, stig (mystiq on tail too)
Teams - Asylum
Independents - doom
Manufactures - BMW,Honda

This is what I've realistically seen so far. Looks like it won't be as close as last season :(
Shame Emo is having a horrid time

I am hopeful that my best 3 rounds will be the final three rounds, they are certainly my favourite tracks. I can't see that I will be challenging for the outright win but I would be happy to get into the top 5.

I think its still guna go down to the last race
It better :mischievous:

I am hopeful that my best 3 rounds will be the final three rounds, they are certainly my favourite tracks. I can't see that I will be challenging for the outright win but I would be happy to get into the top 5.
@STOCKY8A1 has a podium, so big success for the team, you have a lot to live up to ;)

I'll update all the stats etc tonight and tomorrow hopefully

Im quite looking forward to Monaco to be honest :D

I know it could easily be a mess, BUT if everyone excepts it for the type of track it is it should be fun.
Were just going to have to except that you could get stuck behind someone that your quicker than but that's just what it is.

making qualy all important :cheers:

Im quite looking forward to Monaco to be honest :D

I know it could easily be a mess, BUT if everyone excepts it for the type of track it is it should be fun.
Were just going to have to except that you could get stuck behind someone that your quicker than but that's just what it is.

making qualy all important :cheers:

I don't dislike Monaco as a track, put it 3rd on the grid in one of the preseason tests IIRC. The only real problem with it for me is that regardless of where I Q I will end up with any FR from the next 3 rows ahead of me going into the first corner, from there it is a case of who can get "in the groove" and maximise the strategy.

I do remember the pre season race there, and I think I was 4th ish on the grid but only jumped the person beside/infront of me before the first corner, its quite a narrow grid start

I know, but I think you'll hang on to it mate 👍

We'll see about that @True-blue-8 & @Doomstorm16
keep-calm-and-we-ll-see-7.png

Last edited:
I just think that the rest of the tracks are FR based and doom is edging out slowly already. He's been putting some solid hours in and the small grid means high points scored all around
I hate deep forest but after that, fr should have advantage

Well I've just done a few laps this morning and something is really wrong with me or the car. I can't get close to the Times mentioned earlier in this thread. :(

If someone has a Volvo, could you possibly do a few laps for me and let me know your times? I'd like to know where I'm going wrong. Thanks. 👍

So... Red Bull are already kicking off about the regulations, saying that if F1 continues as it is the sport will become boring. They said this last year after one of their cars failed to finish and the other disqualified for using too much fuel to go faster and this year one of their cars didn't make the start due to a gearbox failure and the other finished a lap down. Plus, I'm sure Red Bull complained last year at roughly the same time but then shut up after they won a couple of races. This seems to me that the Red Bull management still can't get over the fact they don't have the fastest car any more.

Over the past five years Red Bull have encountered at least one infraction of the rules that have either had a part banned or they have been disqualified, which says to me that they couldn't have won 100% fairly in my opinion. Whereas Mercedes, who may be dominating and may be making the sport boring, are winning fairly and have built their past 2 title-winning cars within the regulations and have not made any infractions.

So, in a way, Red Bull are complaining that Mercedes have the fastest car and they don't. I'm sorry, but if Mercedes can build a legal car and still win then you lot should sit down. Threatening to quit F1 over the fact Mercedes are the fastest is like throwing your toys out of the pram because you can't have what you want!

These guys are absolutely hilarious. 👍 :lol:

My hopes are looking great for tonight, if we're racing, with my pace and knowing that the pace of the FF's are looking quite dim at the moment, as far as I know. Plus, with @Ian_83 most likely not participating, I believe, that should be a good result for me.

But as we all know, it depends on my connection and obviously how the race pans out. 👍

My hopes are looking great for tonight, if we're racing, with my pace and knowing that the pace of the FF's are looking quite dim at the moment, as far as I know. Plus, with @Ian_83 most likely not participating, I believe, that should be a good result for me.

But as we all know, it depends on my connection and obviously how the race pans out. 👍

I think tyre wear might be a bigger factor than we are used to tonight, I am spending a lot of time during each lap wit very very hot tyres.

I think tyre wear might be a bigger factor than we are used to tonight, I am spending a lot of time during each lap wit very very hot tyres.
I think it was about 14 laps at full swing on a set of softs but I'm positive I can go longer but lose a little bit of time. 👍

Back