(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here you need a premium membership. PS3 you'd have to make a new account.
@DR_ingo5 pretty much mate. Here you'd need to buy premium and on PSN you'd have to go through all the licences again :( which I suppose is a bit easier now with B spec
Not been getting my notifications

Anyone know if I can change my name on here or/and PS3
A lot of people have been complaining about that lately, hence why I always check 'watched threads' :)

Why you wanna change your name ?? dringo is a good name :)
I agree, no need to change ;)

Quiet you! :lol:

It wouldn't let me put my full one... :(
upload_2015-3-17_22-6-30.png

Pretty much :(

I understand if they give up on the course maker etc etc for GT6 now but they could at least give us some decent servers to play on :/
Yeah, if they don't sort the servers soon then they're going to lose a decent amount of customers! I've noticed it doesn't entirely depend on your internet connection. I've been hooked up to an unused router before (Well, it is used but not be anyone else at the same time), via an Ethernet cable the lot, and I still suffered problems. :(

Yeah, if they don't sort the servers soon then they're going to lose a decent amount of customers! I've noticed it doesn't entirely depend on your internet connection. I've been hooked up to an unused router before (Well, it is used but not be anyone else at the same time), via an Ethernet cable the lot, and I still suffered problems. :(
Most are going to pcars as is, so they need to do something desperately

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/1-17-update-major-issue-read.325638/
First one I found, will look through the documentated threads etc to see what we have :/

And tire noise is messed up too

It's heartbreaking really :(

Bring back GT5. That was the best game ever. Full. Stop.

Sound glitches? AGAIN?!? How can you add 2 cars to a game and break the sound?

You know what's amazing? I did a 15 lap race on F1 2014 last night at Albert Park and everyone did qualifying and finished the race. No disconnects! Imagine that?

Seriously? WTF, this is why you all need to get F1 2014 so we can get off this garbage.
I have F1 2014. :D

And tire noise is messed up too

It's heartbreaking really :(

Bring back GT5. That was the best game ever. Full. Stop.
In my opinion, GT5 is only good because we had never seen anything that good on the racing sim scene, now that GT6 is basically an extension everyone is kind of used it and we now have games such as PCars and Assetto Corsa etc. which don't actually have as much content but it's something new for people to play.

I guess I'll race tonight, I won't be able to race very many Wednesdays though, I should be able to race Mondays with some regularity though. I'll race a Ford. I assume I'll be in D2, is there a certain colour I need to use?

Back