(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is the verdict then @True-blue-8, are we happy to proceed as planned or are we going to run into problems with people who haven't updated in time etc?

Assuming we are going ahead am I hosting tonight or are you?

I guess I'll race tonight, I won't be able to race very many Wednesdays though, I should be able to race Mondays with some regularity though. I'll race a Ford. I assume I'll be in D2, is there a certain colour I need to use?
Welcome mate :cheers:
Ford is fine, and you can run any colour you want. Do you have a team name and #?
Yes you'll be in D2 :)

What is the verdict then @True-blue-8, are we happy to proceed as planned or are we going to run into problems with people who haven't updated in time etc?

Assuming we are going ahead am I hosting tonight or are you?
Yep we'll be going ahead. If there's problems, well, let's just see when we get there :(
I'll give it a shot tonight mate, what time will you be on?

Ok for all
- I think only ingo has said he's unable to make tonight?
- I hope tonight can run well, on time and some fair fights. This season has took a bit of a step backwards but hopefully we can recover that 👍

Any idea how long the update takes? 10 minutes I assume...

Ford is fine, and you can run any colour you want. Do you have a team name and #?

Yep we'll be going ahead. If there's problems, well, let's just see when we get there :(

Ok for all
- I hope tonight can run well, on time and some fair fights. This season has took a bit of a step backwards but hopefully we can recover that 👍

Fair enough mate, I will be on between 6:15 and 6:30, it estimated about 20 mins for my connection but that was just download. I left it running before I went to work but at a guess around an hour total on my connection.

Edit: that is based on previous updates taking as long to install as they do to download. I think it was 400mb so not huge but not tiny either.

Ok for all

Fair enough mate, I will be on between 6:15 and 6:30, it estimated about 20 mins for my connection but that was just download. I left it running before I went to work but at a guess around an hour total on my connection.
In total (with the download and installation and then the GT6 download) mine took about 15 minutes. 👍

🤬 stupid 🤬 Volvo. :mad:👎:grumpy::banghead:
Uh......

Did someone do this?
15499173_2X.JPG

:D :lol:

Back