(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good night all đź‘Ť

Thoughts coming soon, but any incidents can you PM me now please
Also prize will be announced end of the week. Will be awarded to D1/2 Winners, but you all get a chance to vote for someone too, so if you have someone in mind PM me đź‘Ť
I might as well say it now; Reprimand me, I was shocking tonight.

I might as well say it now; Reprimand me, I was shocking tonight.
I didn't see anything wrong mate, haven't had a single incident reported.

So my take on the night.

Firstly good numbers again and a great atmosphere. Race 1 well done to @xflow1390 and @GT_Vette just no stopping you guys, even with a penalty. Had a good battle with @wambam23 sorry for the tap mate, we were side by side, I was ready to reduce my peed to get through and all of a sudden there was a massive lag spike, you hit into me and went off. Happened at the same corner a few laps later, but good fight for the podium đź‘Ť

Race 2 was absolute chaos. 100% and I just wasn't ready lol, but it looked like a great battle.

Race 3, I think we can safely say my strategy sucks. So it's set to 30% surface water, what does PD do? Dry race :lol: But well done to @FaithlessEmo for getting back on the top step since Round 7 in season 1 đź‘Ť

A good night all around finally :)

Also top job and shout out to @NAGT6 PM race 1 stream was brilliant, really enjoyed it. Couldn't stop laughing at your Arnie bit :lol: but I think you got bored at the end :P But good job mate đź‘Ť

Can people please send in prize nominations. It's not a silly little 'have a ÂŁ10 PSN voucher' It's certainly something worthwhile, so if people can nominate someone would be great please đź‘Ť

I couldn't make it last night something came up , i got a call they said 'tony two fingers gotta go'.
I whacked him whilst he was eating meatballs, now he sleeps with the fishes.
That's fine, however I find it very suspicious how STOCKY has suddenly disappeared.......

Never needed any more grip on the back end. Although I could of done with a wing in race 2, and two fat blokes in my boot :rolleyes:

@True-blue-8 how do I view this stream thing? Iv tried via Twitter and can't seem to get it to work. :irked:
the Beemer must have been chaos in the wet

As it was live I believe we can't access it at the moment, but it should be available soon on Youtube as I think @NAGT6 PM will be downloading it đź‘Ť

Yes, you can access the VOD now. I watched the race after the end of the broadcast yesterday.
You have to click on GlobalOnlineRacing to access the channel and you'll find a "recent broadcast" tab or something like that under the description text. It might be available for 2 weeks only from yesterday though, but you can watch it now if you like.

Also prize will be announced end of the week. Will be awarded to D1/2 Winners, but you all get a chance to vote for someone too, so if you have someone in mind PM me đź‘Ť
Does this mean there's a prize for the most voted person and the winner?

@sibbystiggy how come you always have you wipers on when you drive? Certainly an interesting driving style :lol:

haha :lol: somebody finally notices lol
well, I use a sixaxis controller, quite a old & worn out 1 with a doggy/loose left analogue, which explain my wiving & sudden small movements (they are not cus I try to drive like senna ;) lol)

so this is why I use them: (watch from 5.40)

lol, just kidding :D
the real reason is, L3 used to be my horn but on hard turn ins, I used to accidentally press it which annoyed alot of people so I swapped the setting around so now L3 is for the wipers and R3 is for the horn. So now I accidentally switch my wipers on when doing a difficult/hard turn lol

I didn't see anything wrong mate, haven't had a single incident reported.

So my take on the night.

Firstly good numbers again and a great atmosphere. Race 1 well done to @xflow1390 and @GT_Vette just no stopping you guys, even with a penalty. Had a good battle with @wambam23 sorry for the tap mate, we were side by side, I was ready to reduce my peed to get through and all of a sudden there was a massive lag spike, you hit into me and went off. Happened at the same corner a few laps later, but good fight for the podium đź‘Ť

Race 2 was absolute chaos. 100% and I just wasn't ready lol, but it looked like a great battle.

Race 3, I think we can safely say my strategy sucks. So it's set to 30% surface water, what does PD do? Dry race :lol: But well done to @FaithlessEmo for getting back on the top step since Round 7 in season 1 đź‘Ť

A good night all around finally :)

Also top job and shout out to @NAGT6 PM race 1 stream was brilliant, really enjoyed it. Couldn't stop laughing at your Arnie bit :lol: but I think you got bored at the end :P But good job mate đź‘Ť

Can people please send in prize nominations. It's not a silly little 'have a ÂŁ10 PSN voucher' It's certainly something worthwhile, so if people can nominate someone would be great please đź‘Ť

That's fine, however I find it very suspicious how STOCKY has suddenly disappeared.......
Thanks! was great, I only had a few hours so I missed your last race wa sonly able to get the first 2 but i enjoyed it, you guys are great drivers lost going on when you guys race so tight. I enjoyed watching. I was atcually trying to think of a way to do a "co-op hosting" and come across this soundboard and though i would have alittle fun for a mintue just to add some laughs to it. Then the GF called and demanded I cook her super before getting home so i had to leave it live and watch away for cooking. But i enjoyed it and plan on doing more. acutally looking to focus on the FGT series. saturday I cannot make it have to help someone out with there website so will not be around.

Thanks! was great, I only had a few hours so I missed your last race wa sonly able to get the first 2 but i enjoyed it, you guys are great drivers lost going on when you guys race so tight. I enjoyed watching. I was atcually trying to think of a way to do a "co-op hosting" and come across this soundboard and though i would have alittle fun for a mintue just to add some laughs to it. Then the GF called and demanded I cook her super before getting home so i had to leave it live and watch away for cooking. But i enjoyed it and plan on doing more. acutally looking to focus on the FGT series. saturday I cannot make it have to help someone out with there website so will not be around.
The commentary for race 1 was great mate, even in the past people just ramble but it was done well đź‘Ť

The FGT series is like the real F1 lol, it spreads out and having TRL guys they walk away but it could still be great, would love to have you back đź‘Ť

The commentary for race 1 was great mate, even in the past people just ramble but it was done well đź‘Ť

The FGT series is like the real F1 lol, it spreads out and having TRL guys they walk away but it could still be great, would love to have you back đź‘Ť
who is TRL?

Yea Race 2, I had people bugging me and missed most the race and lost a few viewers so i figured i play around abit. Most the time I Host like I did in race 1. as we progress i will have more material, and plan on reading the threads to get into the details of the group

Yea Race 2, I had people bugging me and missed most the race and lost a few viewers so i figured i play around abit. Most the time I Host like I did in race 1. as we progress i will have more material, and plan on reading the threads to get into the details of the group
TRL are basically the fastest GT players around :lol: @GT_Vette (TRL_Agro) is one of them :)

Back