(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was good fun last night, really enjoyed race 2 in the rain. 👍

Had a good battle with @wambam23 sorry for the tap mate, we were side by side, I was ready to reduce my peed to get through and all of a sudden there was a massive lag spike, you hit into me and went off. Happened at the same corner a few laps later, but good fight for the podium 👍

Yes was a good fight, not your fault with the lag, it was a massive one though. :crazy:

GTTCC Photos more coming soon.

Round 6 - Tsukuba

Race 1

Pole - TRL_Agro

1. xflow1390
2. TRL_Agro
3. wambam23
4. True-blue-8
5. DR_ingo5
6. FaithlessEmo
7. NinjitsuEvolved
8. StormPacer17
9. duker_86
10. JOE9074
11. skengdigi
12. FRS_SK8R

fastest lap - xflow1390 - 0.59.529
Lap leaders - xflow1390

Race 2

1. TRL_Agro
2. xflow1390
3. wambam23
4. duker_86
5. FaithlessEmo
6. NinjitsuEvolved
7. StormPacer17
8. DR_ingo5
9. True-blue-8
10. JOE9074

Fastest lap - FaithlessEmo - 1.05.837
Lap leaders - NinjitsuEvolved, FaithlessEmo, duker_86, TRL_Agro, xflow1390, wambam23

Race 3

SuperPole - wambam23

1. FaithlessEmo
2. DR_ingo5
3. xflow1390
4. wambam23
5. TRL_Agro
6. StormPacer17
7. duker_86
8. JOE9074
9. True-blue-8

Fastest lap - DR_ingo5 - 0.59.774
Lap leaders - FaithlessEmo

Race 1

Pole - doomstorm16

1. mikey_2412
2. doomstorm16 (Reprimand)
3. TheOldStig
4. Mystiq83
5. TickleMyNugget
6 allstarjimmmy

Fastest lap - doomstorm16
lap leaders - mikey_2412

Race 2

1. TickleMyNugget
2. TheOldStig
3. doomstorm16
4. Mystiq83
5. allstarjimmmy

Fastest lap - TickleMyNugget
Lap leaders - mikey_2412, doomstorm16, TheOldStig, TickleMyNugget

Race 3

SuperPole - doomstorm16

1. mikey_2412
2. doomstorm16
3. Mystiq83
4. TheOldStig
5. TickleMyNugget
6. allstarjimmmy

Fastest lap - doomstorm16
Lap leaders - mikey_2412

Points up and Post 3 updated 👍

1 drop score will be taken after motegi

Top job all :cheers:

@xflow1390 and @FaithlessEmo how come you have no aero on your BMW's, is it faster? I was watching the first few laps and I was surprised you didn't have any.

@sibbystiggy how come you always have you wipers on when you drive? Certainly an interesting driving style :lol:

For myself I find that in the racing we do that we don't go fast enough to generate any real benefit from a rear wing. Won in the Meg with no wing and only used a wing in the C4 cos it looks good. Lol.

Loved race 2. The bmw was great in the wet. The fast left before the last hairpin was very fun. I got fastest lap in R2 and R3.

For myself I find that in the racing we do that we don't go fast enough to generate any real benefit from a rear wing. Won in the Meg with no wing and only used a wing in the C4 cos it looks good. Lol.

Loved race 2. The bmw was great in the wet. The fast left before the last hairpin was very fun. I got fastest lap in R2 and R3.
ingo just pipped fastest lap from you race 3 ;)

@NinjaEvo I joined your GAS Club. :gtpflag:
Good man! 👍

The paint job is particularly cute... :lol:
GAS?

If anyone is around Monday nights/evening at this time try to pop in :) 👍

s8jjH16.jpg

NAGT6 GTOR Cup Series

Monday Night 8 PM Eastern Time (EDT)
Host: Dexter_White5150
GTOR Sponsored Event

Season 2 Round 13
Track: Grand Valley East
15 Laps
Racing Hard Tires

Season 2 Round 14
Track: Motegi Speedway
51 Laps (Manuel Start)
COMFORT SOFT TIRES!

For Full Detail Click Here

Previous Motegi Race (Got alot better at Sound Mix, sorry for low Vocal Hosting Volume)

We have 6/7 Drivers coming out looking for 2/3 more. :cheers:

yep, it's not very realistic at all but still great FUN

See the keyword there? GT6 rarely provides that anymore. Also, and I've stated this before, the Touring Car Jason Plato AI is extremely realistic.

That's what you need In a game. Fun. But hopefully we'll have some events coming soon.

Sorry, thought I heard someone criticising plato again.......

Nah, I'm not criticising Plato, I'm praising Codemasters for such accurate douchebaggery in their AI.

If I wanted to criticise Plato I'd just rattle off the list of guys who went from BTCC to WTCC. You know, career advancement and all that jazz. :cheers:

Nah, I'm not criticising Plato, I'm praising Codemasters for such accurate douchebaggery in their AI.

If I wanted to criticise Plato I'd just rattle off the list of guys who went from BTCC to WTCC. You know, career advancement and all that jazz. :cheers:
BTCC is much better than WTCC ;)

The Grid AI seem to behave more like real drivers, oh he's made a mistake, let's take advantage of it, and they actually pressure you. GT6? Nah, i'll brake on the straight. Yeah, good job mate :lol:

BTCC is much better than WTCC ;)

The Grid AI seem to behave more like real drivers, oh he's made a mistake, let's take advantage of it, and they actually pressure you. GT6? Nah, i'll brake on the straight. Yeah, good job mate :lol:

90's BTCC was, but now... Meh, jury's out.

Exactly. The aggression, although sometimes OTT, is far better than just having mobile chicanes. But Grid has probably got the best AI available at the moment. F1 2014 the AI back out of too many done-deal moves and park it on the apex when they get Blue Flags. GT6 AI is like a bunch of old people out on a Sunday drive took a wrong turn and ended up on a race track.

90's BTCC was, but now... Meh, jury's out.

Exactly. The aggression, although sometimes OTT, is far better than just having mobile chicanes. But Grid has probably got the best AI available at the moment. F1 2014 the AI back out of too many done-deal moves and park it on the apex when they get Blue Flags. GT6 AI is like a bunch of old people out on a Sunday drive took a wrong turn and ended up on a race track.
The like was the second part I agreed with :lol:

BTCC now is brilliant. The main thing that keeps me in Motorsport :D

You can't expect a good AI in a game that forces you to start from the back of the grid. Otherwise you'll never win anything. :lol:

Nothing to add, except the AI in GRID in the higher Touring categories only is full of Maldonados and I find it a bit too over aggressive. It's frustrating when it happens every races sometime more than once. :mad:

You can't expect a good AI in a game that forces you to start from the back of the grid. Otherwise you'll never win anything. :lol:

Which shows how much of a backwards step this game is. Hell, there were races in the PS1 GT games where you could qualify.

Latest Posts

Back