(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GTTCC-3 Prize

So, here we go, many people haven't really taken this seriously, 'oh it's a little gift voucher, or some nonsense like that, oh well; is what some are thinking.

However we're blessed to have the company of someone willing to do this for us, and would like to say a huge thank you to @yuc2002 for making this happen.

The division 1, division 2 and most voted driver will be going to........

McLaren Technology Centre

View attachment 342631View attachment 342633

These 3 drivers will be given a tour around the McLaren Technology centre. They will be shown the entire factory, along with behind the scene(ish) activity and see some of McLaren's most famous Machines.

We can not thank yuc enough. There may also then be a visit to watch some racing at Brands Hatch, but nothing confirmed yet

So the first driver to be awarded this prize is......

doomstorm16
However due to him having the possibility of winning D2, the next driver will be....

duker_86

Well done guys :cheers:

GTTCC-3 Prize

So, here we go, many people haven't really taken this seriously, 'oh it's a little gift voucher, or some nonsense like that, oh well; is what some are thinking.

However we're blessed to have the company of someone willing to do this for us, and would like to say a huge thank you to @yuc2002 for making this happen.

These 3 drivers will be given a tour around the McLaren Technology centre. They will be shown the entire factory, along with behind the scene(ish) activity and see some of McLaren's most famous Machines.

We can not thank yuc enough. There may also then be a visit to watch some racing at Brands Hatch, but nothing confirmed yet

doomstorm16
However due to him having the possibility of winning D2, the next driver will be....

duker_86

I was expecting something good, but I didn't it would be THIS good! :eek:

GTTCC-3 Prize

doomstorm16

duker_86

That's a seriously impressive prize, makes me now wonder if @yuc2002 is a McLaren employee...

How much for a go in the simulator? :D

What if @yuc2002 is Alonso...
upload_2015-4-3_21-38-8.jpeg

what if.....

GTTCC-3 Prize

doomstorm16

duker_86

... (absolutely speechless) .... :eek:

:lol:

Sad thing is I don't have your pace in the BRZ, BMW or FGT, but here you've had awful luck, awful car or broken wheel.👍
Pretty much everywhere I go I've had awful luck :lol: But you can match and even beat me 👍

Just reminded me of our old BRZ TT. Now the race is over think we should drag it out for people to try take a crack lol

Back