(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@True-blue-8 I will be running under mikey_2412 not GTP_NarcoticZ. I thought I'd input this now before it's too late and becomes an inconvenience. 👍
ok mate, i'll delete the request I sent to the other. chuck me one and i'll accept it when i'm next on 👍

@Teuchter just seen your sig :lol:

How about I make you an offer, i'll give you a new set of tyres (snow tyres though) and you give us 95% of your profits 👍

Plenty of life left in these tyres though, looks like they have never exceeded 20mph.
Yeah, but my tyres are gone. All the rubber is on the track after crashing :lol:

Just to update people. The next 2 weeks will be for people to take a look at cars and see what they fancy using. A few days before will be sign up deadline. Sign ups are still ok after this but they will have to go to back of the list for car choice. Friday night (6th feb) i'll open car picks, which will end on the sunday night. I'll ask people to PM me a list (in preference) of cars. Then i'll let people know what they'll be using on the Monday.

We'll be using the Pre-Q system

@buck1 @yuc2002 (if you want to pop in as part time mate) @john sweet @ric1258 @Storm_SP17 @ABP @Matt tiff If you guys are still interested let me know :cheers:

I'm going part-time, not that I was really full time anyway thanks to my internet and RL woes....

Storm_SP17 / StormPacer17 / TBA / MMM Racing (I) / #17 / TBA

The MMM part, if you're wondering, is a hint to another racing game franchise. :sly:

So, we've got a bunch of great people here, all good friends, and it'd be nice to learn more about each other, and have a laugh. We are more than online ID's as it is. So, we'll be putting people under the fire gun. Don't have to take part, and don't have to answer all of the questions. So, first we shove our champion @xflow1390 in the chair. Be gentle :mischievous:

So, here we are with reigning champion xflow1390. First of all, congratulations of a great season. So firstly, What's the origin of your GTP and PSN ID?
The crossflow engine, hence xflow. It's the engine I have in my beloved MK1 Fiesta, a 1300 xflow bored out to 1390 amongst other things
Cross flow engines are common in Westfields, your avatar. For those unaware of what your avatar exactly is, give them an overview.
The westfield is a popular kit car. A car you build yourself from the ground up. Arguably, it's one of the best kit cars available.
When did you join GTPlanet, and how did you find out about it?
About a year ago. No reason, just a sign told me too. I competed in a few different championships and a series of events unfolded, ultimately ending up in me winning the GTTCC 2 championship
The reason we're all here is for our love of cars. What are you currently driving, or have parked up in the garage?
The MK1 Fiesta mentioned above.
What's your dream car?
A black RX7 with a red leather interior.
Are you involved with any form of motorsport in real life?
Hillclimb and sprint events in a westfield
What type of motorsport events do you watch?
F1

Lay into him guys ;)
xflow has gave his nomination for the next unlucky person

Last edited:
So, we've got a bunch of great people here, all good friends, and it'd be nice to learn more about each other, and have a laugh. We are more than online ID's as it is. So, we'll be putting people under the fire gun. Don't have to take part, and don't have to answer all of the questions. So, first we shove our champion @xflow1390 in the chair. Be gentle :mischievous:

Lay into him guys ;)
xflow has gave his nomination for the next unlucky person
This seems cool. :)

@xflow1390

What's your favourite film????

What's your favourite food????

If you could have any real life racing driver as your team mate who would it be and why????

@xflow1390

What's your favourite film????

What's your favourite food????

If you could have any real life racing driver as your team mate who would it be and why????
He refused to answer some questions, too much pressure :lol:

c'mon xflow, let the man know :mischievous:

May look at joining this when it start and what car choice left?
hi mate :D
We'll probably start in a month. All cars are there lol, but car choice will be given out in championship standing 👍

bit cheesed off atm. Bike sat in pieces in the kitchen. So needed to get the bus, walked out and the trailor alarms are going off, great :grumpy:

Will probably be about tonight if anyone wants some fun

any other questions we should throw at people let me know :P

Back