(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, something tells me you'll be as fast in these as you are in the more powerful cars :) welcome mate :cheers:

3/4 weeks until race 1, but we're around every Wednesday and most nights đź‘Ť
Well then I'll start doing some testing/practice shortly. Thanks for having me :cheers:.

Well then I'll start doing some testing/practice shortly. Thanks for having me :cheers:.
Just got your FR, will add you to the club đź‘Ť

Mass DC? Came back from doing the dishes and looks like the whole room crashed :lol:
Gonna let my dad do his things while i'll try get some more on the bike done, so tomorrow I can settle down for the evening

I hope to get some testing done Thursday Friday saturday and Sunday.
I don't think I'll be able to make all races down to my shifts at work.
Need dates to know what I'll be able to do, all I do know is my next Wednesday off is the 25th Feb.
Then I'll have 3 more off and that's Wednesday off gone for 4 weeks :(

I know the 2015 F1 cars are being unveiled this week but this is what I've been waiting for... :D

yamaha10_slideshow_169.jpg

I'll be honest the cars do look a lot better this year then last seasons

All I care about is the BTCC getting here :D

All I can see happening is Priaulx getting slaughtered. :lol: Don't get wrong, he WAS quick way back when, but now? Hmmm, I'm not convinced...

All I can see happening is Priaulx getting slaughtered. :lol: Don't get wrong, he WAS quick way back when, but now? Hmmm, I'm not convinced...
I think he'll do better then what Menu/Gio have, but I don't think he'll be winning until Silverstone

I'm really disappointed in racing tbh. F1 ued to be my main, it got boring. Only a couple of years ago BTCC and MotoGP were amazing to watch, so was BSB. But the bikes just aren't fun anymore

I love rossi. I have to learn Italian for my CV work, and when asked why I wanted too I just said 'I want to speak like rossi, no? For sure I do' :lol:

Interview #3 and it's GTTCC-2 driver of the year @buck1, a favourite of everyone. Who says girls can't drive :sly:

Name: buckaroo2
Hometown: saarf london

What's the origin of your GTP and PSN ID?

Favourite game as a child

What's the reason for that avatar?

In my head i truly believe i'm a driving god.

When did you join GTPlanet, and how did you find out about it,

2013 sometime ? The way i found out about it is quite interesting, one day on the way to work i had a vision, the virgin mary herself appeared in front of me and she told me too 'rid the planet of evil' but as it was early in the morning i thought she said 'rid gtplanet of evil' I didnt realise my mistake until a few years later.

Tell us about your gaming history on Gran Turismo .

I dated a track day instructer who played gt5 in his spare time, i had a go one day and realised i was a natural, not long after i got bored of him talking about driving lines , apex speed & heel n toeing so got shot of him and took his g27 with me, the rest is history.

The reason we're all here is for our love of cars. What are you currently driving, or have parked up in the garage. What's your dream car?

Seat leon. Aston martin vanquish ...... edit :btw the seat leon is my dream car

Are you involved wit any form of motorsport?

No, but involved in ^ wit though ;) (Haha very funny :P)

What motorsport events do you watch

F1 and wec & motogp when rossi was king
Note - terrible timing now with what ninja has done :lol:

Favourite driver, any you base yourself on?

Schumacher , hamilton and olivier panis... met him in a bar on holiday was a lovely guy :D I base myself on valentino rossi cos i'm 'verry verry appy' and uhhhh yess its good

Favourite food?

thai

Favourite film?

one flew over the cuckoos nest

Anything else you want to tell us?

I shot a moving rabbit once from over 200 yards, I am a cold armed dead eye killer with a rifle .. No shi*t

I've decided as I'm a complete rookie I probably shouldn't be in charge of my own team, responsibility isn't my strong suit. I'm now just an independent, easier this way.

I have in idea! Who wants to run under FRS Motorsport? If I can't race can I run a team?

Depending if somthink doesn't happen ;)

I've decided as I'm a complete rookie I probably shouldn't be in charge of my own team, responsibility isn't my strong suit. I'm now just an independent, easier this way.
It doesn't make a difference mate, :)

@SK8RBOI run a team by all means, but it also looks as if you may be able to race

Hoping to let people know by tonight but it looks very likely

Back