(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the moment N1Z1, son in law shared assetto Corsa with me.
So I don't think we can play it together, but that's fine as he always now uses my wheel on it.
Not really got into the game really always to busy doing other stuff, like testing for Gttcc lol.

Been playing BF4 for a while now, am in the Uk-forces gaming clan.
There a great lot and as we have a server for BF4 we get teamspeak 3 as well.

Teamspeak 3 a great little program that lets you chat when in game.
Even Ian liked it lol

But to use the clan teamspeak I would join the clan site, and post to them what your doing.
Maybe your join the battlefield, That's a origin run game not steam.

Clan site can be found here: http://www.uk-forces.com/index.php
If you go on the site scroll down a little on the left hand side the teamspeak 3 cannel.
Your see by the room names we play more than just battlefield.

I like the C4 more in battlefield than I do in Gttcc lol

Anyway me back to work today so if any problems maybe pm Ian.
Got him on the clan last week, but he still not downloaded the free trail of battlefield.
Well don't think he has, maybe he training so I not shoot him to much :odd:

At the moment N1Z1, son in law shared assetto Corsa with me.
So I don't think we can play it together, but that's fine as he always now uses my wheel on it.
Not really got into the game really always to busy doing other stuff, like testing for Gttcc lol.

Been playing BF4 for a while now, am in the Uk-forces gaming clan.
There a great lot and as we have a server for BF4 we get teamspeak 3 as well.

Teamspeak 3 a great little program that lets you chat when in game.
Even Ian liked it lol

But to use the clan teamspeak I would join the clan site, and post to them what your doing.
Maybe your join the battlefield, That's a origin run game not steam.

Clan site can be found here: http://www.uk-forces.com/index.php
If you go on the site scroll down a little on the left hand side the teamspeak 3 cannel.
Your see by the room names we play more than just battlefield.

I like the C4 more in battlefield than I do in Gttcc lol

Anyway me back to work today so if any problems maybe pm Ian.
Got him on the clan last week, but he still not downloaded the free trail of battlefield.
Well don't think he has, maybe he training so I not shoot him to much :odd:

Cheers mate, I will have a look into that, I haven't done much FPS stuff for a few years now but if it comes up in a sale I might get hold of it!

Other than that I want to try Asetto Corsa for sure and mostly I am just gearing up for Project Cars.

Only one more incident to review, apart from that, all has been issued. If you have a message in your inbox saying '(Inseert track name) stewarding report' then please check it and 24 hours if needed to appeal

Just done it where is the spec B i cannot find it
its like gt4, when you do a career mode race, you have an option between A-spec and B-spec 👍

I didn't like how B-spec was an entirely different career mode to A-spec in GT5, this is like the old days again
I hope you can still swap between yourself and the B-spec driver during endurance races, that used to be cool feature in GT4

its like gt4, when you do a career mode race, you have an option between A-spec and B-spec 👍

I didn't like how B-spec was an entirely different career mode to A-spec in GT5, this is like the old days again
I hope you can still swap between yourself and the B-spec driver during endurance races, that used to be cool feature in GT4

What endurance races? :lol:

E

Exactly.

Gone are the full 24-hour races that I'd do in one sitting and then sleep for 2 days afterwards.

I can't do that anymore, longest I could manage in one go on GT5 was the 9 hour Tsukuba. Last time I did 24 hours was Le Mans 24 for the Dreamcast, and that was a decade ago, if not longer...

I can't do that anymore, longest I could manage in one go on GT5 was the 9 hour Tsukuba. Last time I did 24 hours was Le Mans 24 for the Dreamcast, and that was a decade ago, if not longer...
I remember doing the 24hrs of Le Mans on GT5 A-Spec, I ran 3-4 Hours to get as far ahead as I could then I'd pull over on the tarmac next to the first corner and nap for an hour. One time I wasn't even overtaken! :lol:

So is no-one going to get p cars on ps4 then? :(:(

I'm not buying a PS4 until it becomes significantly cheaper. The only thing that would make me buy it sooner is Shenmue 3, but I've been waiting 14 years and have come to terms with the fact that I will never get to finish that epic tale.

So, I've just put midfield on. Never drove it but liking it very much. Wide with corners you can make over takes on without divebombs. Should be a good track for pack racing. others have suggested replacing tsukuba with it

So, I've just put midfield on. Never drove it but liking it very much. Wide with corners you can make over takes on without divebombs. Should be a good track for pack racing. others have suggested replacing tsukuba with it

I suggest replacing Rome with it, I think it will give much more interesting racing and lead to less incidents.

I suggest replacing Rome with it, I think it will give much more interesting racing and lead to less incidents.

You can't remove Rome. Simply because I'd rather race at a City circuit before Monaco to see what to expect. Personally, I'd wait until after Rome. If Rome is good we can vote on a track, if Rome is a shambles and if people then decide Monaco isn't a viable option we know what to replace it with.

You can't remove Rome. Simply because I'd rather race at a City circuit before Monaco to see what to expect. Personally, I'd wait until after Rome. If Rome is good we can vote on a track, if Rome is a shambles and if people then decide Monaco isn't a viable option we know what to replace it with.

I just dislike city tracks in general, I don't mind Monaco as much because its a real circuit and at least the track is smooth but Rome for me is disjointed, bumpy, frustrating and almost guaranteed to cause issues at at least 3 corners.

Just my feeling on the whole thing, I just feel that touring car racing should be done on tracks :D

Yes I know about Macau, shhhhhh!

I just dislike city tracks in general, I don't mind Monaco as much because its a real circuit and at least the track is smooth but Rome for me is disjointed, bumpy, frustrating and almost guaranteed to cause issues at at least 3 corners.

Just my feeling on the whole thing, I just feel that touring car racing should be done on tracks :D

Yes I know about Macau, shhhhhh!

I like how you included that last bit, but you forgot about Pau and Marrakesh... :cheers:

My stance is that if we go to Rome and if there are loads of incidents on what is a wide, fast street circuit then would you trust those same people at Monaco. Pretty much every driver will know the streets of Monaco more, I know I do, but if I can't trust someone wheel-to-wheel to make intelligent judgement calls at Rome there's no way in hell I want to race them at Monaco.

Yes, my reason for wanting to drop Tsukuba is because I think it's a Mickey Mouse racetrack. But, I am open to suggestions on other circuits as well. Silverstone for one, it's 4 bloody corners. Motegi for another, we did an extensive test night there.

Yeah that would be a good plan, run Rome to get a rough guide on street-circuit racing this season, although season 1 was pretty clean and exciting. But yeah, like @NinjaEvo said, if it a shambles then we can decide whether to replace Monaco with Mid-Field. :) 👍

I love city tracks. so much more exciting in my opinion.

Being next week, we can't replace rome, and I wouldn't want to anyway

If any, i'd like Tsukuba replaced. I see a close pack there but we end up with a lot of incidents

I like Rome because it's fast, but there's a penalty for making a mistake. The same reason I love Tokyo, SSR5 and Willow Springs. I see why people don't, my main concern is if someone drops it through the fast kink there's the potential for a massive pile-up, ruining many people's races. That and in Season 1 the sprint race did resemble bumper cars. :lol:

I like Rome because it's fast, but there's a penalty for making a mistake. The same reason I love Tokyo, SSR5 and Willow Springs. I see why people don't, my main concern is if someone drops it through the fast kink there's the potential for a massive pile-up, ruining many people's races. That and in Season 1 the sprint race did resemble bumper cars. :lol:
rome was probably my favourite round and it was still very clean

Before we even consider using Midfield, we need to know that the track is free from bugs. Lets face it, there have been buggy tracks in GT6 and there is a possibility that this one could be too. ;)

Before we even consider using Midfield, we need to know that the track is free from bugs. Lets face it, there have been buggy tracks in GT6 and there is a possibility that this one could be too. ;)
few weeks away, hopefully PD sort out their 🤬

but I doubt it :lol:

Back