(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That will be my practice :lol:

I'm going to try give the cars a shakedown tonight and see if there are any problems thrown up :/

Also got GTP ES to try do, and something working on

That will be my practice as well, I am out tonight and then away from first thing tomorrow until sometime on Monday, I will try to get back early on monday to get a little bit of practice in first!

Just looking at the weather in Rome, one place says risk of rain Monday another says no.
But both sites say Wednesday dry, guess we going off real weather.

Think the only way to get the weather 100% right, is Blue best get over to Rome now lol

Just looking at the weather in Rome, one place says risk of rain Monday another says no.
But both sites say Wednesday dry, guess we going off real weather.

Think the only way to get the weather 100% right, is Blue best get over to Rome now lol

Oh god, rainy endurance on a track I hate and have no time to practice for, this can only end well.

Oh god, rainy endurance on a track I hate and have no time to practice for, this can only end well.

I'll be the same finish shift 07:00 Monday morning, then quick sleep practice then race.
Fingers crossed I can fit in some food before the race Monday.

Okie dokie

Gave a blast around Laguna and so far I don't see any differences between the cars. All I see is you travel much faster and I don't like it. You brake earlier and you just come to a stop :lol:
I don't like change :P

But all seems dandy :)

Okie dokie

Gave a blast around Laguna and so far I don't see any differences between the cars. All I see is you travel much faster and I don't like it. You brake earlier and you just come to a stop :lol:
I don't like change :P

But all seems dandy :)
If you look on the 1.16 physics changes thread, it does say that lap times are (supposedly, unless we all got worse!)unaffected. :cheers:

Well after all my talk about not getting any time to test my weekend plans have completely fallen through and I am at home all weekend with nothing planned.

I will at least get some practice in, I will have to do it offline though as I am downloading Assetto Corsa to cheer myself up.

Well after all my talk about not getting any time to test my weekend plans have completely fallen through and I am at home all weekend with nothing planned.

I will at least get some practice in, I will have to do it offline though as I am downloading Assetto Corsa to cheer myself up.
Is it a big download??

I've been recently downloading Battlefied 4 and It's 22gig. :( My internet connection is reliable, but sadly it isn't quick at all.

Last edited:
Is it a bid download??

I've been recently downloading Battlefied 4 and It's 22gig. :( My internet connection is reliable, but sadly it isn't quick at all.

Its about 6GB I think, I have the same thing, rock solid connection just slow as anything. Its looking like a 5 - 6 hour download.

Who's online practicing tonight?
Doesn't look like it for me. Turns out our GTP ES Qualy sessions I was running wrong settings, and should be setting quicker laps then I should. Need to get some laps in there before FGT.

btw well done on keeping out the front on points so far :D

You must cancel all plans immediately. ;) Monday and Wednesday nights are race nights.

#Simples
You there Monday mate?

You there Monday mate?
I might be. I can't say 100%. I've got a job to do which takes pretty much most of the day and then an hour or so to drive back. It just depends if everything goes to plan or whether there are any extras needed. I'll do my best to be racing.

This week could you refer to me as julie caesar as i will be the empress of rome :bowdown:

“Not that I loved Caesar less, but that I loved Rome more.”

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war
ok mrs Julie. I have a titus Andronicus coursework essay to work on. will take you 2 mintes 👍

I'm trying to learn the secret behind gear set up, (not going well) dose any of you guys have a link for a how to guide for GT6 so fare I have only been abel to fine guides for GT5:banghead:

I'm trying to learn the secret behind gear set up, (not going well) dose any of you guys have a link for a how to guide for GT6 so fare I have only been abel to fine guides for GT5:banghead:
hmmm, usually I just set it to the 'max speed'
but there's the 'tranny trick' if you've come across it?

Uninstall the gearbox then reinstall.
Put the final gear all the way to the right and max speed to the left.
Then slide the final gear left until you find a correct setting

If this helps or not. I'm terrible at tuning and trans is my worst part of set up :P

hmmm, usually I just set it to the 'max speed'
but there's the 'tranny trick' if you've come across it?

Uninstall the gearbox then reinstall.
Put the final gear all the way to the right and max speed to the left.
Then slide the final gear left until you find a correct setting

If this helps or not. I'm terrible at tuning and trans is my worst part of set up :P

He he thanks True :) but I was thinking of some thing in more details :D

Back