(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont see the point of getting a PC copy and a computer when I have just brourt a PS4 LOL

I want to keep racing with the people i have been racing with for a year now so im staying with sony. Plus i want to get GT7 when i comes out in 2020! lol

I'm very skeptical about Project cars, I just bought Shift 2 on sales on the PSN (like 7 or 8€ :dopey: ) which is a Slightly Mad Studios game too and the physics are so wrong. It's hard with no assists but absolutely not realistic, it's a weird feeling. It made me realize how good GRID Autosport was in that hybrid realistic-arcade type of game.
I hope there are not going that way with PrC.

When it hits the stores, I'll be interested in your opinions guys ! 👍

Ive seen the gameplay videos, looks like they werent rushing this one under the cracking whip of EA =, theres none of that camera wobble nonsense either from what I can see

WARNING: The following picture may cause dizziness, nausea and projectile vomiting...

10550942_735792459861406_2532914051932940657_n.jpg

So Sauber, who take their car, paint it an awful colour and have two 'interesting' drivers, the interest being how badly are they going to ****ing fail. Nasr has talent but I wouldn't let Ericsson drive an F1 car on my PS3, never mind in real-life...

I see Sauber dying this season, anyone else?

Now this on the other hand... :D 👍

10550942_735792459861406_2532914051932940657_n.jpg

I love how these new cars are released with new technology and revolutionary design and all I care about is the paint schemes...

The teams don't change their livery : everyone complains.
One team dare to change its colors (be it for the sponsors or not) : everyone complain ! :lol:
I really liked the black/white/red Sauber liveries but I guess it's just a matter of getting used to the new one.

On this pic, I can't tell the difference between the F14-T and the SF-15T (what an awful name) except the slight nose change.

theres none of that camera wobble nonsense either from what I can see
Actually the helmet cam is one of the features that I liked and almost saves the game (but not the fun).

Due to no team offers from anyone other than @TickleMyNug to consider :(
I have decided to join Asylum racing, with colour scheme: yellow body & black wheels

now I just hope I get the car I need for this season :ill:

Change of plan! Shocking news from Nissan! they are shutting down there LMP1 project so they can raise funds for there first season of F1! They said they where buying Marusas entry to this years F1 season!

Back