(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, so it's nice, but let me go on record right now and say that it's the wrong 🤬 colour! I'm a Williams man, not McLaren, but every McLaren fan I know, and every F1 fan I know, wanted the return of the red and white. Who cares if Marlboro don't sponsor you anymore, that doesn't stop you painting the car a different colour... :grumpy:

Ugh, rant over...

(It won't let me embed the video, 🤬 McLaren...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422503916&x-yt-cl=85027636&v=yoOT0NiydEA

OK, so it's nice, but let me go on record right now and say that it's the wrong 🤬 colour! I'm a Williams man, not McLaren, but every McLaren fan I know, and every F1 fan I know, wanted the return of the red and white. Who cares if Marlboro don't sponsor you anymore, that doesn't stop you painting the car a different colour... :grumpy:

Ugh, rant over...

(It won't let me embed the video, 🤬 McLaren...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422503916&x-yt-cl=85027636&v=yoOT0NiydEA
That's what I thought to be honest. If you're going to bring back a historic parntership. BRING BACK THE PAINT!

(So Williams can scrape it off! Hehe) ;)

The livery is so disappointing, I wasn't waiting for the Marlboro colours to be back but this one just looks like the Vodafone era. It's gonna be tough to discern the McLaren and the Force India from far away this year !

The livery is so disappointing, I wasn't waiting for the Marlboro colours to be back but this one just looks like the Vodafone era. It's gonna be tough to discern the McLaren and the Force India from far away this year !
I liked FI's livery last year.

Exactly, if you're not going with the Marlboro colours then why not McLaren Orange? It's another example of being soft and tame to please your shareholders withour rocking the boat. Admittedly there haven't been any attempts at a decent, different livery since Honda's World Car, but that was mired by god-awful performance.

I liked FI's livery last year.

I did too and looking at the sponsor reveal they did in Mexico (it was the first episode of Ted's Notebook for this year, it's on YouTube somewhere) where they had the new paint scheme on the 2014 car it looked good again.

Exactly, if you're not going with the Marlboro colours then why not McLaren Orange? It's another example of being soft and tame to please your shareholders withour rocking the boat. Admittedly there haven't been any attempts at a decent, different livery since Honda's World Car, but that was mired by god-awful performance.

I did too and looking at the sponsor reveal they did in Mexico (it was the first episode of Ted's Notebook for this year, it's on YouTube somewhere) where they had the new paint scheme on the 2014 car it looked good again.
To be honest, I liked the FW36 prototype, like, the blue one. That was a nice blue!

I can't believe I've only just noticed this, but I love the lazy-a$$ corner numbering on this map... Yeah, you're about 7 corners shy there pal... :D

iuytrd.png

That McLaren is too nice for them, give it to someone else

Nah, I don't like McLaren but I like Jenson, he deserves a decent car to absolutely obliterate Fernando Alonso with. :D

Meanwhile, if you want to know my opinions on Ron Dennis please don't hesitate to join my lobby. You won't be disappointed! :lol:

Nah, I don't like McLaren but I like Jenson, he deserves a decent car to absolutely obliterate Fernando Alonso with. :D

Meanwhile, if you want to know my opinions on Ron Dennis please don't hesitate to join my lobby. You won't be disappointed! :lol:
bad I hope :P

lol, you just need to see the lobby name. Yes I am childish and immature but it made me giggle like a schoolgirl so I'm happy... :cheers:

oh by the way, if anyone is free tomorrow evening and is up for a 30min race using a Miata as practice for the Daytona GTP ES race this weekend drop a PM to ninja and myself (he never sleeps lol)

Back