(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@True-blue-8 will weather changability be set to "Fixed"? If not what amount will it be set at?
:rolleyes: Gota love the tech questions
as the time frame is only an hour, it won't be set to fixed, but it shouldn't change a lot. If my knowledge of room settings are correct (which I doubt) then it shouldn't be set higher than 5
or would it be easier just to set it to fixed?...

as the time frame is only an hour, it won't be set to fixed, but it shouldn't change a lot. If my knowledge of room settings are correct (which I doubt) then it shouldn't be set higher than 5
or would it be easier just to set it to fixed?...

It's up to you mate, fixed makes sense for race 1 and 3
but you could have the weather slowly change for race 2, to make people think about tyre choice on there stop maybe?

Don't fix it. The number of changes there seems fine, changeable conditions are what the challenge was supposed to be with this wet weather. Too many people want to be spoonfed it seems...
Agreed. It would be nice if we can try to simulate the actual weather, but if it rains lightly or whatever that's cool. Strategy is part of racing in the weather.

Agreed. It would be nice if we can try to simulate the actual weather, but if it rains lightly or whatever that's cool. Strategy is part of racing in the weather.

The hardest thing with this is finding a way of encorporating a weather report and converting it into a set of lobby settings. If you want light rain the weather normally has to be on approx 50% or so. Still, it's all about being on point and checking at 1, 3 & 5 on the day before the race.

Although, and I always love throwing this one out whenever I get the chance, people already ruined Wet running by voting for Wet tyres... There's a reason that there's no Sports:Wet, and that's because it's an all purpose tyre.

personally I prefer the changeability. It wont be much but it could be more exciting.

Although, and I always love throwing this one out whenever I get the chance, people already ruined Wet running by voting for Wet tyres... There's a reason that there's no Sports:Wet, and that's because it's an all purpose tyre.
I know mate. We've had this discussion so many times :lol:

If it' at the inter stage, you need to pick dry or wet. dry would be so much better

Time...
Time makes fools of us all...
Sometimes it drags on forever...
Sometimes it flies by with the blink of an eye...
But these next 12 hours...
They shall create something entirely different...
The weak shall fall...
The cream shall rise...
Champions shall answer the call of destiny...
It's time...

:cheers:

I have to make it sound cheesy and epic... :lol:

Time...
The weak shall fall...
The cream shall rise...
It's time...

In a Liam Neeson voice...

Time...
The weak shall fall...
The cream shall rise...
It's time...

Is this a Guinness advert?

Back