[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
Ahh, no we don't I had really badly worded the post above, I have fixed that now.
Phew. You had me worried there for a moment. :nervous:

I like a challenge, but -15bhp in an hour long endurance might be a bit much. :lol: I'd still race it though. :cheers:

Anyone online tonight?

I might do a couple of runs just to see what the track is like in these cars and then see what the difference is with the power penalty applied. Should be interesting to see the difference between the two.

Has anyone set a laptime around Nurb yet? Just wondering what the rough target time will be, I'm always hopelessly slow to begin with. :lol:

Anyone online tonight?

I might do a couple of runs just to see what the track is like in these cars and then see what the difference is with the power penalty applied. Should be interesting to see the difference between the two.

Has anyone set a laptime around Nurb yet? Just wondering what the rough target time will be, I'm always hopelessly slow to begin with. :lol:

I won't be online tonight mate, sorry.

closest to a representative time is from our testing a couple of weeks ago and I can't remember the time, if the second was a 9 it was good but I can't remember if that was 1:09, 1:29, 1:49 etc.

At GVE max penalty = around 1 second, suspect Nurb would be similar, maybe a tad longer.

P.s: 1:39

Ta, I don't think I ever got into the 9s in our test but I had a lot less laps than you two did there!

As the lap is slightly longer than Motegi we will have 1 lap shorter races on Thursday, I will update the OP tomorrow or when I remember.

The endurance should be good tonight. The track is awesome and the cars feel nice here.

Just on small thing that I noticed; When exiting the pit lane, the AI control was spitting me out too far to the left (diagonally across the track) rather than down the pit exit lines. Just be prepared to steer right to avoid those on track. This might only happen to the person who has the 1st pit box, but just be aware of it. 👍

I hope we get a few more drivers tonight, because the endurance is really great and regardless of how well we do, the practice really does help for Thursday's racing. :D

The endurance should be good tonight. The track is awesome and the cars feel nice here.

Just on small thing that I noticed; When exiting the pit lane, the AI control was spitting me out too far to the left (diagonally across the track) rather than down the pit exit lines. Just be prepared to steer right to avoid those on track. This might only happen to the person who has the 1st pit box, but just be aware of it. 👍

I hope we get a few more drivers tonight, because the endurance is really great and regardless of how well we do, the practice really does help for Thursday's racing. :D

Yup, I am looking forward to it. I didn't have a huge amount of pace in testing but I wasn't too far away. I think I even won our 5 lap race after @CptMadBean managed to find the grass on the way onto the long straight and then you tried to get in his boot!

I would say that the hour of practice on a Monday is probably good for around 1s per lap come Thursdays racing, times at Motegi were certainly improved!

About the same from the test we did round there, can't remember if I tested the clio at old weight or new weight?
But I'm running 1/2 a sec under the 39s ;)

Back