[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
Just a heads up @Pamellaaa

Just got a response about the units I've been after and one guy wants us to go down at 6 to look. Looks massive and he doesn't seem to want much for it. So i'll miss the first hour, so may not be there until at least 8, if that's he case i'll just join and watch as I have too much college work to catch up on lol 👍

Just a heads up @Pamellaaa

Just got a response about the units I've been after and one guy wants us to go down at 6 to look. Looks massive and he doesn't seem to want much for it. So i'll miss the first hour, so may not be there until at least 8, if that's he case i'll just join and watch as I have too much college work to catch up on lol 👍

Fair enough mate, thanks for letting me know.

Good luck with the unit!

Fair enough mate, thanks for letting me know.

Good luck with the unit!
It seems possible. They're laid back people who don't seem to need the money. Only problem is the guys dad owns it and he lives in Pakistan :lol:

If i'm back earlier i'll grab my car and jump in 👍

Three of us were there, but suffering from the invisible car disease, frankly it ruins any prospect of good racing.

Three of us were there, but suffering from the invisible car disease, frankly it ruins any prospect of good racing.
you saw 3? There was maybe 12/16 people could see yesterday.

I've just contacted sony, and i encourage everyone else to do the same. We need some notice taken

We are still racing if you want to.
how many races left? If 1 don't worry It's going to take me 15mins to set up

2 left, about to start race 2 in a new lobby.
you saw 3? There was maybe 12/16 people could see yesterday.

I've just contacted sony, and i encourage everyone else to do the same. We need some notice taken

how many races left? If 1 don't worry It's going to take me 15mins to set up

Sorry, got a splitting headache and got blatantly divebombed in the Race 1 start, can't concentrate and pretty 🤬 off.

Sorry, got a splitting headache and got blatantly divebombed in the Race 1 start, can't concentrate and pretty 🤬 off.
Who divebombed you? It can't be me, I went around the outside and avoided all the chaos?

DNK I think not got replay but I saw it

That's the one. I picked my way from 5th at the start to 2nd turning in to the apex, somehow didn't overrun the braking point, got down to a safe apex speed and then got walloped off the track.

Please keep all incident reporting to PMs with the stewards, the lap 1 race 1 incident is already being looked at and will be dealt with.

Thanks to everyone who raced this evening, sorry for the connection problems earlier on but to those who stuck with it I am very grateful. There were some very close battles at the front this evening and some good driving.

It was another very strong meeting for @Ian_83 and team Clio in general, with Ian picking up two wins provisionally and the Clios scoring strongly in all 3 races.

It was a shame there weren't more drivers on the grid, this is something I will be having a look at and those who are no-showing without letting me know shall be changed to reserves or removed altogether, lets hope for better next week.

Below are the provisional results, there are a couple of incidents that the stewards are looking into already, if anyone has anything further they would like investigating please notify a steward within 24 hours.

Provisional Results

prestewarding.png

Current championship standings will be posted alongside this information when results are made official.
All of the above is subject to change pending stewarding decisions, if anyone has any incidents they would like investigated please PM @@Pamellaaa, @@Doomstorm16 or @@Ian_83 with details of the incident including who was involved, the race and lap in which it occurred and a brief synopsis of what you believe warrants investigation. You have 24 hours from the end of the race to to request any incidents be investigated, if no PMs have been received by this point results will be made official, if PMs are recieved results will be made official as soon as all stewarding decisions have been completed.

Last edited:
Well spotted, as you can see there is no 5th there, will correct that. Don't think you led a lap but will check replay tomorrow.
I don't about the lead lap because I know Bean was in front of me so y'know 👍

@Mikey24 Thanks for spotting the issue, I have fixed it with the assumption that you didn't lead a lap. AFAIK you were never ahead of @CptMadBean for more than a couple of corners during the first lap or two, come the pit stops he was around 5 seconds ahead and you pitted on the same lap, if you didn't see MadBean you would have thought that you were in the lead after me and @Ian_83 pitted but I am almost certain this wasn't the case.

I will confirm with the replay tomorrow before I finalise the points and championship standings.

Sorry sb360 got home very late, I'm fed up with gt6 after last night also :indiff:

:lol:
If you didnt have bad luck you would have no luck at all :lol:

Sorry sb360 got home very late, I'm fed up with gt6 after last night also :indiff:

:lol:
If you didnt have bad luck you would have no luck at all :lol:

No worries, thanks for letting me know, room seemed better set to normal quality so hopefully things will be working well next week.

Ok, most of the stewarding is complete, waiting on a couple of final decisions but I am hopeful that the final results will be up this evening :D

Ok, sorry for the delay, a couple of things took longer than I was expecting and I have had lots of other things going on for the last couple of days. The stewarding has been completed and the final results are:

Final Results.png

The results of race 2 have been altered following a stewards investigation into a final lap incident. Congratulations to @Ian_83 on the triple win and almost complete sweep of the bonus points!

All of the above means that the penalties on this Thursday will be as follows:

-15BHP - @Ian_83
-12BHP - @CptMadBean
-10BHP - @Pamellaaa
-8BHP - @von Holstein
-6BHP - @Mikey24
-4BHP - @NinjaEvo

This has left the championship standings looking like this:

Drivers Standings.png

Team Standings.png

Now the focus switches back to tomorrows endurance race, after a strong showing in the opening round for @Ian_83 and Team Clio who is going to close the gap in round 2?

@Mikey24
@Drex124
@CptMadBean
@Ian_83
@Pamellaaa
@glenn88
@von Holstein
@Duker_86
@Doomstorm16
@bloodyboyblue
@ImTheConan
@buck1
@STOCKY8A1
@mustafur
@NinjaEvo
@True-blue-8

Please let me know if you will not be attending.

Last edited:
Dam Ian win win win, well done m8 :crazy:

Fingers crossed I can out do Ian this thursday, got 2 or 3 more bhp than him :D
I'll also be on track tomorrow for the 1 hour race :cheers:

:cheers: I am looking forward to tomorrows race!

For Thursday I will have a 5BHP advantage over @Ian_83, lets hope its enough.

I was going to get on today and do some testing/practice but there is lots of sport on the TV so I will probably not bother.

Last edited:
Back