[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
Well I've just read back and it seems I won't be able to make it because of time constraints. If I'm not mistaken 18:30 gmt falls at noon here in the states and I'll be at work :indiff:
sorry guys but it's looking like I'll have to drop out of this one.

Well I've just read back and it seems I won't be able to make it because of time constraints. If I'm not mistaken 18:30 gmt falls at noon here in the states and I'll be at work :indiff:
sorry guys but it's looking like I'll have to drop out of this one.

Fair enough mate, thats understandable, I will get you removed from the OP.

I am looking to have the lobby up today by 18:30 at the latest, colours and race numbers are non-essential for tonight but it would be best if we had them, we are just looking to get a feel for the cars and the balance of performance and try out a few tracks to see how they work in these cars.

If I could get a friend request on PSN from @ImTheConan, @bloodyboyblue, @Drex124, @vetteman24 and @Mikey24 (how have we not already done this :lol: )

You should all now have had invites to GTOR, if anyone hasn't had this please let me and/or @True-blue-8 know ASAP, if we can't get sorted in time then we might have to run tonight in a public lobby. I would like to avoid this if possible and going forward everyone will need to be part of the club.

I am looking forward to this, it might be a small grid but it should be good fun. Let me know if you have any questions.

@sb360, the room should open in 15 minutes, correct? You still need to accept my friend request on PSN. 👍

Yes mate, I am not on yet PS3 is on but I am doing other things for a minute!

All friend requests will be accepted shortly and then room up around half past!

Thanks everyone for coming tonight, there was some good close racing 👍

Well done to @Doomstorm16 for his clean sweep, your team-mates can thanks you later as their cars suddenly get nerfed ;)

I have made some minor changes to all the cars after tonight so the new (provisional) specs are:

View attachment 332033

Does anyone have any feedback on the 4 tracks that we tried? My personal favourite was Midfield Raceway but what did others think?

Any other general feedback from the evening?

Thanks everyone for coming tonight, there was some good close racing 👍

Well done to @Doomstorm16 for his clean sweep, your team-mates can thanks you later as their cars suddenly get nerfed ;)

I have made some minor changes to all the cars after tonight so the new (provisional) specs are:

View attachment 332033

Does anyone have any feedback on the 4 tracks that we tried? My personal favourite was Midfield Raceway but what did others think?

Any other general feedback from the evening?
Midfield was my fave too. Extremly pleased with my clean sleep, that last race was very close

And are youtrying to say that ive made enemies out of my teammates? :lol:

Midfield was my fave too. Extremly pleased with my clean sleep, that last race was very close

And are youtrying to say that ive made enemies out of my teammates? :lol:

You might have done .....

I ran some laps in all cars after that last race, both Clio and Mito where doing 22.5s, Fit and Mini were a bit quicker, I made a couple of minor adjustments after seeing those times as well.

You might have done .....

I ran some laps in all cars after that last race, both Clio and Mito where doing 22.5s, Fit and Mini were a bit quicker, I made a couple of minor adjustments after seeing those times as well.
So have you made the mini back to original and mito back to race 3 weight?

Also, nurb is also my second choice. Willow then Monaco after that.

So have you made the mini back to original and mito back to race 3 weight?

Also, nurb is also my second choice. Willow then Monaco after that.

Nope, Mini is -10 and Alfa is +10 from race 3, Mini is +10 and Alfa is -20 based on race 4 though (when the Mini was a bit quick)

Edit: Although these are still provisional and I will do some further testing over the weekend :)

Last edited:
Midfield was my favourite as well. I would've won that race if I didn't start at the back, I ran 2 tenths quicker than doom's best lap on the last lap when I actually got clear track.

How'd it go last night, shame I couldn't be there.

Went pretty well mate, few minor changes to the car specs and things but I was pretty happy all around.

Next week we will pick a balanced track from inside the top votes and run a format test as well as further testing with the specs of the cars.

Midfield was my favourite as well. I would've won that race if I didn't start at the back, I ran 2 tenths quicker than doom's best lap on the last lap when I actually got clear track.
But I ran a lap 3 tenths quicker than my fastest lap on the final lap... ;)

STOCKY8A1 /STOCKY8A1 /#47/TBA

I have changed the thread title to 6 spots left but I haven't put you in the OP yet mate, I will do that when we know which car you are in!

If you could let me know your track choices soon that would be great as well, the voting is very close at the moment and it will affect which tracks we do testing on next week 👍

what should i do to join ?
if i do join i would most likely use a mini

edit : just read other posts and i'll post my psn and number right away

PSN : GDK77
NO. : 22

Last edited:
what should i do to join ?
if i do join i would most likely use a mini

edit : just read other posts and i'll post my psn and number right away

PSN : GDK77
NO. : 22

Thanks mate, you will also need to be available for racing on Tuesdays from 18:30 ish GMT and let me know which tracks you would like to race on, I ideally need 8 tracks in order from your 1st pick to your 8th pick 👍

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

Last edited:
Is tuesday another test or the season start?

Tuesday will be another test, I want to get the specs as close to perfect as is possible before we start. I am expecting to start some time in April but it will depend on how these tests are going 👍 Will you be able to join us next Tuesday?

i'll try to make it on tuesday, i'm not sure though as i'm quite busy on weekdays. but i'll try somehow. if you move to weekends i'll be able to make it all the time.

i'll try to make it on tuesday, i'm not sure though as i'm quite busy on weekdays. but i'll try somehow. if you move to weekends i'll be able to make it all the time.

It is unlikely to move I am afraid, roughly how often will you be able to make Tuesday evening GMT?

Edit: Watch this space on the timings, there might be some ongoing discussion about this.....

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back