[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
I'm gonna take the Mini 👍

Ta, added to the OP, let me know when you ave some track choices 👍

I am online for a bit now, a few minutes ago this was what my PS3 looked like so I need to give it a bit of a stress test before Thursdays test ;)

PS3 Main Board.jpg

CptMadBean / # 42 Team renault pls ;)

Cheers mate, I will get this updated when I get home this evening 👍

I will take your track choices as:

Mount Panorama
Motegi East
Apricot Hill
Laguna Seca
Willow Springs Big Willow
Silverstone National
Nurburgring GP/D
Mid Field Raceway

And I will update that as well tonight.

I find it strange that so many people have voted for suzuka east :odd: the only place you can overtake is on the straight :indiff:

I find it strange that so many people have voted for suzuka east :odd: the only place you can overtake is on the straight :indiff:

I quite enjoy East but I prefer West or even Full, there are still @CptMadBean's votes as well as those of the other Renault driver and anyone else who may join.

I am going to leave signups open as I know there are a few on the list who won't make every race so I want to get a few reserve drivers to try and keep the grid as full as possible, they will all get votes as well :)

@mikey = :dunce:

Love you Mikey

In his defence I didn't get around to doing it until after he asked ;)

I have now updated the track votes with @CptMadBean's selections, its still very close at the top but Willow springs has just snuck back into the top 8, Midfield, Nurburgring and Motegi are just outside but with @Ian_83's selections to come and any other drivers there is plenty of time for it to change!

I hate hate hate to do this but I am unfortunately going to pull out due to my personal life getting in the way. I wish you all the very best of luck and I hope you have a great series.

I hate hate hate to do this but I am unfortunately going to pull out due to my personal life getting in the way. I wish you all the very best of luck and I hope you have a great series.

Fair enough mate, sorry to hear that.

Edit: As this now means I am the first driver in the Mini I will be changing the colour so that we don't have two red teams. Team Mini will be switching to blue and I will confirm the exact colour when I get home. It will most likely be one of the standard Mini colours though.

Last edited:
Fair enough mate, sorry to hear that.

Edit: As this now means I am the first driver in the Mini I will be changing the colour so that we don't have two red teams. Team Mini will be switching to blue and I will confirm the exact colour when I get home. It will most likely be one of the standard Mini colours though.

@Duker_86, @glenn88, @von Holstein and I will be forming Team Mini and we will be running in Laser Blue Metallic (which is available when you buy the Mini :) )

Edit, I have also amended the OP to include @Duker_86 and to list the exact colour names for each team 👍

Some updates:

The season has been scheduled to start on the 09/04/2015 and will run on every Thursday from then until the season finale, We will be running a test the 26/03/2015 and the 02/03/2015.

I had removed @vetteman24's track votes as he will no longer be competing (Although he is welcome to sign up as a reserve if he would like to be available to drive any empty cars when he is available). I think I am currently up to date with all track voting, just waiting on @Ian_83 to finalise his selections and I need some picks from @glenn88 and @Duker_86 please 👍

I have added some detail to the OP regarding how the scoring system for the teams and individual championships will work, including who will and won't score after each race and information on drop scores. I intend to put together a table which will be linked to one of the first 3 posts in due course. If any of this isn't clear please let me know and I will attempt to reword it to clarify.

I have added a heading in the OP for reserve drivers to join, we now have only 1 remaining permanent place (in a Honda) but several people have indicated that they will likely have to miss at least a couple of rounds, I would like to have a few reserves to try and get the grid as full as possible in each of these circumstances. I will also say that if someone consistently no-shows they may be switched with a reserve driver who is available on a more consistent basis.

I have made a small addition to the driving standards section of the OP to detail the expectations I have for track limits.

If anyone spots any issues with the above or would like anything clarifying please let me know :)

Aside from that I would just like to remind:

@Mikey24
@Drex124
@Ian_83
@sb360
@glenn88
@von Holstein
@Duker_86
@Doomstorm16
@bloodyboyblue
@ImTheConan
@buck1
@TickleMyNug
@True-blue-8
@STOCKY8A1

About tomorrows test, I hope to see as many of you as possible on the track (I already know that @CptMadBean won't be available until the season opener). I am currently thinking that we will run Grand Valley East for tomorrows test as it is looking likely to be included in the season and is generally a well balanced track. As previously mentioned, at tomorrows test we will attempt to run a full format test to see how the racing works out. I will also try to post an example points and power penalty sheet afterwards to give everyone a better idea of how the system is going to work.

If anyone has any questions please let me know, I am looking forward to getting things rolling and to see how the full format test goes :)

Last edited:
Back