[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
  • 38,027 views
Cheers Buck :), I forget, have you already told me what car you want?

I will update the track votes again this evening 👍

Edit: I have checked and you don't seem to have given me a car choice, there is now only the Mini, Mito or Honda remaining. 1 of each!
I like how you listed 2 manufacturers and a model.;)
 
Who's reserved the Renaults?
 
Who's reserved the Renaults?

There are a couple of people who might be joining shortly who want the same car and the Renault is the only option with two spaces left. I will update it as soon as I know for sure.
 
I will try a few out and let you know 👍 are you online later ??
 
I got distracted sorry, I should be able to get on in the next hour!
 
cant find you ?

Really sorry @buck1, not going to make it on tonight, I have had things to do!

I do hope to put up some photos from last weeks tests in the next day or two!
 
I will take a mito me thinks 💡

1.30.2 around motegi east helped me make up my mind :)
 
Right, @buck1's votes have been added and her name has been stickered onto the side of the final Alfa 👍
 
black screen pam ??
 
black screen pam ??

You are in the race but just sat on the startline in neutral.

Well, you were until I pushed you down to the first corner.
 
I could hear you but all i had was the gt logo, never had that before :odd:
 
I could hear you but all i had was the gt logo, never had that before :odd:

Happens occasionally to me, I think its PS3 rather than network related, are you coming back or should I kill the room?
 
I will see you next time :cheers:
 
I will see you next time :cheers:

Fair enough, a couple of good races and I am glad that your testing backed mine up, so thanks for doing that :cheers:

In slightly related news the Alfa Mitos will now only be allowed 40BHP and will be running at 1500KG ;)
 
Last edited:
Fair enough, a couple of good races and I am glad that your testing backed mine up, so thanks for doing that :cheers:

In slightly related news the Alfa Mitos will not only be allowed 40BHP and will be running at 1500KG ;)

:D
 
Fair enough, a couple of good races and I am glad that your testing backed mine up, so thanks for doing that :cheers:

In slightly related news the Alfa Mitos will now only be allowed 40BHP and will be running at 1500KG ;)
PFFFFTTTTT, Bring It On...
 
I have updated post 2 with some images from last weeks test!

Edit: I have also done a new banner 👍
 
Last edited:
I'm in :cheers:

GTP: von Holstein
PSN: Mystiq83
Car: TBA
#95

Cheers, There is currently a Mini and a Honda up for grabs! I will update the OP as soon as I have your choice.

Let me know your track picks at some point please :)
 
Back