[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
Nurburgring GP/D Final Results and Updated Standings

Nurb Pre-Stewarding Results.png

Drivers Standings.png

Teams Standings.png

Quick update time, stewarding has now been completed, there will be no changes to the scoring posted previously. I will get the updated standings and final results posted here (in this post to keep things in order) after tonight's endurance race.

I have made a couple of changes to the entry list, some people who were inactive have been removed and as a consequence there is now a position available in both Team Mini and Team Fit.

So, reminders for tonight:

@Mikey24
@Drex124
@CptMadBean
@Ian_83
@von Holstein
@Duker_86
@Doomstorm16
@bloodyboyblue
@buck1
@wambam23
@mustafur
@NinjaEvo
@Roflwaffle
@True-blue-8
@STOCKY8A1

If anyone is unable to attend please let me know, be careful of track limits today on the exit of corner 1, anyone found to be repeatedly abusing this will be investigated and penalised. A more complete drivers briefing will be posted ahead of Thursdays racing.

Last edited:
I'll be online testing soon
I've got a new method of practicing for this evening's race..... I'm going to bed. :lol: I feel like :censored:t today.

I'll be online sometime before the lobby opens this evening, hopefully early enough to find some pace and consistency. :)

1:01.878 and that was staying on track out of turn 1 (JUST)

Nice time that, thats quicker than I was doing in GTTCC cars in early testing!

@Pamellaaa Cant attend tonight, got a fair bit of coursework to do. If I finish though I may pop along, but it's unlikely

Note to everyone else: DONT LET IAN WIN!

Fair enough mate, thanks for the heads up. would be good to see you if you can make it. 👍

Ian walked yet other win :(

Well done m8, you so lucky I blow up.
Do I keep pole and best lap?

Yup, you will keep pole and best lap and you will be classified as a finisher in 6th.

So you will still get something for racing.

I so nearly had your fastest lap, when I came out of the pits after my last stop pushing like crazy I got within 0.07. I was down on power by then as well, finished the race at 242 :(

Not a clue I guess BT blink out or something, got sign out of PSN too.
Just signed back in and was online again, I am gutted.

Just booting the bt router around the room now lol

Not a clue I guess BT blink out or something, got sign out of PSN too.
Just signed back in and was online again, I am gutted.

Just booting the bt router around the room now lol
More than likely the PSN playing up. Did you shout at the TV, I would have?

Yup, you will keep pole and best lap and you will be classified as a finisher in 6th.

So you will still get something for racing.

I so nearly had your fastest lap, when I came out of the pits after my last stop pushing like crazy I got within 0.07. I was down on power by then as well, finished the race at 242 :(

I was so close to beating it too 3 times, my next pit stop would of also seen less fuel go in the car.

Seeing you two pit again I sure that win would off been mine, even if Ian had not of pitted again.

Silverstone Endurance Provisional Results

Silverstone Pre-Stewarding.png

So its another win for @Ian_83, nearly thrown away by a fuelling error in his second pit stop, he only held onto the win because @Pamellaaa has made the exact same error and also needed a splash and dash to make the line. Bad luck to @CptMadBean who lost a certain podium and a good shot of the win due to mechanical trouble 2/3rds of the way through the race.

These results are provisional and subject to change post stewarding, if anyone has anything that they feel merits investigation please PM myself or @Ian_83. Revised championship standings will be posted when the results are official.

Last edited:
Currently no issues for the stewards from yesterday, so I'm guessing that the endurance points will be up tonight. 👍

Overall it was a good night, I had a good first stint with Pam (@Pamellaaa - did it take you a lap or two to realise my plan? :lol:) and the tyres lasted well. The turn out is disappointing, but the racing was still good and its at least very good practice for Thursday. :D

Currently no issues for the stewards from yesterday, so I'm guessing that the endurance points will be up tonight. 👍

Overall it was a good night, I had a good first stint with Pam (@Pamellaaa - did it take you a lap or two to realise my plan? :lol:) and the tyres lasted well. The turn out is disappointing, but the racing was still good and its at least very good practice for Thursday. :D

Na, I figured out early on that you were going to push me around, if you hadn't I would have done the same to you if I could keep up!

I really found "the cliff" with the tyres on that first stint I think, when they got to 3 on the front left I just lost all predictability and the sliding was awful, suprised you managed to keep the life in them for that extra couple of laps!

Still gutted I didn't put enough fuel in for the the final stint though :(

Yup, I haven't heard about any incidents yet so final results and points should be up tonight!

What shocked me a little was SM tyres did not really last any longer than SS?
You both took the mick how long you stayed out on SS and SM.
But I have a feeling SS lasted longer than the SM, with lap times sort of things.

This a joke but worth ago :)

Penalties at Silverstone National
-15BHP - @@wambam23
-12BHP - @@CptMadBean & @@Roflwaffle
-8BHP - @@Ian_83
-6BHP - @@Pamellaaa
-4BHP - @@Doomstorm16
-2BHP - @@Duker_86

As me and Roflwaffle came joint 2nd is it not fair we split the -12 so only -6bhp each.

I'm awaiting no go walk up a wall somewhere, but I think sharing pens good idea if you come joint.
I will do anything for more power, even try and bend the rules :)

This a joke but worth ago :)

Penalties at Silverstone National
-15BHP - @@wambam23
-12BHP - @@CptMadBean & @@Roflwaffle
-8BHP - @@Ian_83
-6BHP - @@Pamellaaa
-4BHP - @@Doomstorm16
-2BHP - @@Duker_86

As me and Roflwaffle came joint 2nd is it not fair we split the -12 so only -6bhp each.

I'm awaiting no go walk up a wall somewhere, but I think sharing pens good idea if you come joint.
I will do anything for more power, even try and bend the rules :)

:lol: How about no!

If we were doing that you would have to share 12 and 10 so it would be 11 each anyway.

We aren't doing that, you are both having 12 ;)

Back