• Saturday 11:00am AEST

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Friday 10:00pm AEST

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Saturday 1:00pm AEST

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Soon to be added to the OP) In this series, we will be running real time weather (and time) for every race when it's available!
Also, @Harsk100, if you are unable to race, would be interested in being the impartial steward for the entire series?

Last edited:
As there is two classes, there must be a way to distintcly tell who is from which class. Therefore, the Pro Championship will use the Square number plate whilst the Amatuer Championship will use the circle number plate. Credit for that idea goes to my good friend, @Amac500.

Also, Thursday afternoon the season calendar will be announced with the dates and time coming after the 8th entrant to the series. So, if you have any friends who may be interested, please tell them about this series! Thanks!

Also if you ave a preferred track you like to recommend, don't be afraid to post it!

Last edited:
(Soon to be added to the OP) In this series, we will be running real time weather (and time) for every race when it's available!
Also, @Harsk100, if you are unable to race, would be interested in being the impartial steward for the entire series?
Yeah, I'm interested.... But One question: What an impartial steward do?

Well if you can't make it, you'll be impartial because you didn't see what happened and the result won't affect you. So the stewarding part is easy, you make decisions on any appeal/complaint that occurs and you make a decision about the incident based on the evidence that was given to you and you penalise them accordingly whether it be a points penalty or a time penalty etc.

Well if you can't make it, you'll be impartial because you didn't see what happened and the result won't affect you. So the stewarding part is easy, you make decisions on any appeal/complaint that occurs and you make a decision about the incident based on the evidence that was given to you and you penalise them accordingly whether it be a points penalty or a time penalty etc.
OK, cool.

if possible can you give a hint as to a few of the tracks we can expect!, am excited! would love to vote for the obvious...... Mt. Panorama. :)

if possible can you give a hint as to a few of the tracks we can expect!, am excited! would love to vote for the obvious...... Mt. Panorama. :)
Well Spa-Francorchamps has been suggested as a marquee evnt and of course I'll have the mountain, Bathurst, but I'm gonna keep things tight-lipped until Wednesday afternoon when I'll announce a few of the races then the full season calendar on Thursday. They'll be a few suprises...

Well Spa-Francorchamps has been suggested as a marquee evnt and of course I'll have the mountain, Bathurst, but I'm gonna keep things tight-lipped until Wednesday afternoon when I'll announce a few of the races then the full season calendar on Thursday. They'll be a few suprises...
spa would be great for sure! Brands hatch also!

I would suggest Bathrust Mount Panorama but it causes disconnections to drivers outside of New Zealand/Australia...

I would suggest Bathrust Mount Panorama but it causes disconnections to drivers outside of New Zealand/Australia...
I'll still put it on the calendar but it won't be a marquee event. But in saying that, I'm announcing that if 2 or more people disconnect, the race will go for a restart. And in addition to that, there will be one warm-up lap before the race starts. More info to come in the OP.

Calendar will be announced in a few hours.

I've never once had a problem in a room at Bathurst, i've won many quick races there!

Updated the OP! I'll have the season calendar up within the next hour. Also as soon as there is only 6 spots left, I will announce the finalised times for the races which will vary between weeks in the best interest of everyone.

Sorry this is a bit late but here is entire season schedule. Any round with a * next to it is a marquee event.

Pre-Season Testing-
Spa-Francorchamps
Brands Hatch GP
Fuji Speedway GT

Round 1-1st Euro Leg Opener
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit // 2x 15 laps //
Round 2-
Silverstone Double Header;
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit // 20 laps //
Silverstone International Circuit // 10 laps //
Round 3-*
Autodromo Nazionale Monza // 40 Minute Enduro //
Round 4- Euro Leg Finale
Grand Valley Speedway // 2x 15 laps //

Round 5-Asia-Pacific Leg Opener
Mount Panorama Racing Circuit // 2x 20 laps //
Round 6- Asia-Pacific Leg Finale
Fuji Speedway GT // 2x 15 laps //

Round 7-* American Leg Opener
Willow Springs Double Header;
Willow Springs International Raceway- Big Willow // 1x 40 laps //
Willow Springs International Raceway- Streets of Willow // 2x 10 laps //
Round 8-
Daytona Road Course // 1x 25 laps //
Round 9- American Leg Finale
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca // 1x 20 laps //

Round 10- 2nd Euro Leg Opener
Red Bull Ring // 2x 15 laps //
Round 11-
Matterhorn Riffelsee // 3x 10 laps //
Round 12-
Cote d'Azur // 4x 7 laps //
Round 13-
Circuit de la Sarthe // 24 mins //
Round 14-
Nurburgring GP/f // 2x 20 laps //
Round 15-* Euro Leg Finale
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps //1x 5 laps, 1x 120 mins //

So...

Pre - Spa-Francorchamps
Pre - Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Pre - Fuji Speedway GT

01 - Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
02 - Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
03 - Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
04 - Silverstone International Circuit
05 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza
06 - Grand Valley Speedway
07 - Grand Valley Speedway
08 - Bathurst
09 - Bathurst
10 - Fuji Speedway GT
11 - Fuji Speedway GT
12 - Willow Springs: Big Willow
13 - Willow Springs: Streets of Willow
14 - Willow Springs: Streets of Willow
15 - Daytona Road Course
16 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
17 - Red Bull Ring
18 - Red Bull Ring
19 - Matterhorn Riffelsee
20 - Matterhorn Riffelsee
21 - Matterhorn Riffelsee
22 - Côte d'Azur
23 - Côte d'Azur
24 - Côte d'Azur
25 - Côte d'Azur
26 - Circuit de la Sarthe
27 - Nürburgring GP/F
28 - Nürburgring GP/F
29 - Spa-Francorchamps
30 - Spa-Francorchamps

This is the calendar?

So...

Pre - Spa-Francorchamps
Pre - Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Pre - Fuji Speedway GT

01 - Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
02 - Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
03 - Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
04 - Silverstone International Circuit
05 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza
06 - Grand Valley Speedway
07 - Grand Valley Speedway
08 - Bathurst
09 - Bathurst
10 - Fuji Speedway GT
11 - Fuji Speedway GT
12 - Willow Springs: Big Willow
13 - Willow Springs: Streets of Willow
14 - Willow Springs: Streets of Willow
15 - Daytona Road Course
16 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
17 - Red Bull Ring
18 - Red Bull Ring
19 - Matterhorn Riffelsee
20 - Matterhorn Riffelsee
21 - Matterhorn Riffelsee
22 - Côte d'Azur
23 - Côte d'Azur
24 - Côte d'Azur
25 - Côte d'Azur
26 - Circuit de la Sarthe
27 - Nürburgring GP/F
28 - Nürburgring GP/F
29 - Spa-Francorchamps
30 - Spa-Francorchamps

This is the calendar?
Yes that is the calendar in terms of races. I just did it in round form for the sake of simplicity.

round form is easiest to understand! Join ppl!, so we can get to racing!.. i have my fanatec csr on the way!! cant wait!

Back