(GTOR) | [WEC] | World Endurance ChampionshipOpen 

I dont get all the hate about merging group C and LMP cars... its just a game, and at the end of the day, the performance of the cars are very similar.

edit: oh, and what about the Mazda LM55?
Add a VGT to a full LMP1 class? Are you mad? We couldn't suggest 1 group C car :lol:

Ill form a team
On the OP under free agents is a list of drivers without a team. Try contacting some and form a team together 👍

Can I use the SLS GT3 for my team?
I'll start asking teams tonight their car preferences 👍

I wouldn't mind the LM55, but it's rear is too low for a modern-day LMP1 car. :sly:

I think the list we have now is more than enough and more than good enough. So keeping it the same should be in the best interest of the series.

I dont get all the hate about merging group C and LMP cars... its just a game, and at the end of the day, the performance of the cars are very similar.

edit: oh, and what about the Mazda LM55?
There's no hate from me, just expressing that if we're going to include a mix of LMP and Group Cs then we're essentially doing what 75% of what other people are doing on GTP... Just a little redundant, really if you ask me. I think what we have is fine, and if the car list and specs aren't liked by people then 75% of the forum will have what people are looking for and they should try there instead. No?

I don't think this LMP talk can go on for longer, it is only a suggestion by @True-blue-8 and for what we may know he probably ban the Group C cars by the time the first race is underway.

Just chill :)
Yeah it's gone on enough. Despite not being a fan of the limited cars we will be running only the Toyota, Audi and Peugeot 👍

I'll be setting up convos with teams over the next few hours and getting car choices etc.

@xChris93_ are you still interested mate as you've been left on the sidelines :lol:

Having some concentration issues lately and running 90 minutes is already a problem for me... I'll be back when i'll be better.

Back