(GTOR) | [WEC] | World Endurance ChampionshipOpen 

Just to confirm after thinking it over, 2 drivers is the minimum for the 6 hour races if people want :) for the 24hour races, well i'm thinking 4 minimum.
I would say change it to 3 drivers during 24 hour races to give teams more flexibility in ther line up!

Hi guys sorry I've been busy with work most of the day. We're in discussion about the LMP class so far.

An entire day of motorsport tomorrow so I should be around for the majority of the day. Now that sign ups aren't rushing in I can regroup tomorrow and organise the entry list :)

I can't find the list of GT3 cars. Help?
If car list doesn't change it was something like R8 LMS, GT-R GT3, SLS AMG GT3, Z4 GT3.
No specs announced yet.

By the way I am a free GT driver if any team needs one. :D
Sorry we have just finalized most of the details to find in the OP. I was updating everything earlier before I had to go out to the shops. Base specs should be put up soon. Thank you to everyone for the huge interest so far :cheers:

Just to let people know, we've discussed it and we're going to run LMP1 and LMP2 together with any luck.

I haven't been able to read this whole thread yet, but I'm interested in driving an LMP car.

edit: Okay, I'm all caught up now. :D

Last edited:
Right, i'm really sorry guys last few days I've been overwhelmed with work and i'm just beginning to get things under control so sorry for the quiet, hope people are still interested in this.

If people want to take a look over the first couple of posts, It's a bit messy but it will be tidied up once I have all the info. LMP specs are looking at 600BHP and we're setting up the first BoP at Silverstone.

If those who are interested or looking for a team, if they contact some free agents and others to try arrange something that would be great. After Friday night though i'll be arranging people into teams randomly. If any teams are formed then can the manager PM me please.

Again, apologies all, thank you for the support and the interest in this. I'll be able to spend my time on this now, any questions just ask :) :cheers:

You can add "Team Redline" to the LMP entry list.

Team Manager - GT_Vette / TRL_Agro
Drivers (so far):
1 - TRL_Andromeda / TRL_Andromeda
2 - GT_Vette / TRL_Agro
3 - Evo19uk / TRL_Viper
4 - TBA
5 - TBA
6 - TBA

Last edited:
Toyota maxes out at 556 :(

Damn, forgot about that. And GT6 doesn't tell us how much power the car gains from it's KERS system. Still, I'd be curious how much slower it is. The problem is on anything but short courses the electric juice runs out pretty quickly.

Could always sub out this Toyota for the older one from the 90s :D:P

Last edited:
Damn, forgot about that. And GT6 doesn't tell us how much power the car gains from it's KERS system. Still, I'd be curious how much slower it is. The problem is on anything but short courses the electric juice runs out pretty quickly.

Could always sub out this Toyota for the older one from the 90s :D:P
The Toyrotta is meant to be damn quick any way so it could still be ran at that power.

Also, does anyone have any objections to the Mazda 787B being used? I know it's a group C car but all LMP are more than capable of running together and combining the classes gives more opposition and racing. Also, it's one of the most iconic cars ever. Anyone else have a problem running it?

The Toyrotta is meant to be damn quick any way so it could still be ran at that power.

Also, does anyone have any objections to the Mazda 787B being used? I know it's a group C car but all LMP are more than capable of running together and combining the classes gives more opposition and racing. Also, it's one of the most iconic cars ever. Anyone else have a problem running it?
I like the 787B. Makes the LMP class interesting.

I don't mind having a Group C car in the field but technically, it's not an LMP car. LMP is Le Mans Prototype and LMP cars are built to those specifications whereas Group C was an entirely different set of regulations. That is what's bothering me a little bit. 👍

Forgive me if I'm wrong but don't we have enuf LMP1 cars for people to race?

2 Audi's
1 Toyota
3 Peugeot's

That's 6 in all. And you could double and have 2 Toyota's and losse a Peugeot if you have to. Just to have 2 cars per manufacture!

Forgive me if I'm wrong but don't we have enuf LMP1 cars for people to race?

2 Audi's
1 Toyota
3 Peugeot's

That's 6 in all. And you could double and have 2 Toyota's and losse a Peugeot if you have to. Just to have 2 cars per manufacture!
@True-blue-8 is wanting to go by liveried cars, so technically there are 8 LMP1 cars that are still currently eligible:
  • 1 Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Jost) '11
  • 1 Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12
  • 1 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP (Team Oreca Matmut) '10
  • 1 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP (Team Oreca) '10
  • 1 Audi R10 TDI '06
  • 1 Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05
  • 1 Pescarolo Courage C60 Judd '04
  • 1 Audi R8 (Audi Playstation Team ORECA) '05
But if you count liveried LMP900's too, you're also looking at:
  • 1 Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot '03
  • 2 Audi R8 Race Car '01
Then we move onto LMP/LMGTP: