(GTOR) | [WEC] | World Endurance ChampionshipOpen 

@True-blue-8 is wanting to go by liveried cars, so technically there are 8 LMP1 cars that are still currently eligible:
  • 1 Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Jost) '11
  • 1 Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12
  • 1 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP (Team Oreca Matmut) '10
  • 1 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP (Team Oreca) '10
  • 1 Audi R10 TDI '06
  • 1 Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05
  • 1 Pescarolo Courage C60 Judd '04
  • 1 Audi R8 (Audi Playstation Team ORECA) '05
But if you count liveried LMP900's too, you're also looking at:
  • 1 Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot '03
  • 2 Audi R8 Race Car '01
Then we move onto LMP/LMGTP:
  • 1 BMW V12 LMR '99
  • 1 Toyota GT-One (TS020) '99
  • 1 Bentley Speed 8 '03
Aaand, here's your Group C machines:
  • 1 Mazda 787B '91
  • 1 Sauber Mercedes C9 '89
  • 1 Jaguar XJR-9 '88
  • 1 Nissan R92CP '92
  • 1 Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM '92
  • 1 Nissan R89C '89
  • 1 MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V '89
Just thought I'd like to clear the air on that one. 👍
There enuf LMPs to do a separate championship! How about that!

But the 7 Group Cs should be raced as group Cs not LMPs!

I'd personally prefer to have 6 different Manufacturers running. Yes some are in different categories but I don't see the problem with varying the grid up a bit and the cars we get to see. Running unbalanced numbers of each car, doest make sense to me.

Mikey you really need your head examined. You were the one who was supporting the cars being used.
You never said anything about the Mazda being included. In fact, I didn't even know the whole list of LMP cars that were going to be used? :confused:

Well if that's the case we'll just run the 3 LMP1 cars 👍

You never said anything about the Mazda being included. In fact, I didn't even know the whole list of LMP cars that were going to be used? :confused:
I have messaged you and despite you being the one actually asking for them, just to make others aware.

Glad we are sticking to the most recent LMPs. If people had a choice I think that the 787B would be massively over-used if not completely dominating the championship. The Peugeot, Audi, and Toyota at least have different advantages over each other but are similar in performance.

Glad we are sticking to the most recent LMPs. If people had a choice I think that the 787B would be massively over-used if not completely dominating the championship. The Peugeot, Audi, and Toyota at least have different advantages over each other but are similar in performance.
I can see some people's concerns. But if anything the LMP1 class will be more OP. In real life fair enough, but with PD's 'logic' the cars would be reasonably balanced. It also gives some more varied cars instead of the usual drool you see.

But we'll stick to the LMP1 then 👍

^I don't see why you think it's so odd. Both LMP1 and Group C have been the premier class at Le Mans, and honestly it's debatable which are overall faster.

Does this mean we're stuck picking between hybrids and diesels? Both of which 🤬 and don't belong in racing in my opinion. I like my race cars singing to me :D

Last edited:
Does this mean we're stuck picking between hybrids and diesels? Both of which 🤬 and don't belong in racing in my opinion :D

So what is the current LMP1 fight in WEC for you ? Isn't it great a car that still consume as much fuel as a 600BHP engine but actually develops 1000 or more ? If that isn't a racing war machine I don't know what more you are asking for. Don't mix things up with the crappy F1 regulations. :D
(You must be happy the R18 isn't the hybrid version then, diesel + hybrid :lol: )

And what if the LMP2 comes quickly True, that will be another manufacturer, will it replace LMP1 spots ?
Or is it out of the question now ? :confused:

Guess I don't really have a problem with hybrids, just diesels. With their pedestrian low redlines and horrid exhaust notes.

And what the ACO is doing is worse than FIA w/Formula One in my opinion. The top cars at Le Mans are now designed to sip fuel instead of charge forward. Even some of the best drivers have been cut by teams because, while fast, they weren't thrifty enough with fuel consumption. Utterly ridiculous.

So what is the current LMP1 fight in WEC for you ? Isn't it great a car that still consume as much fuel as a 600BHP engine but actually develops 1000 or more ? If that isn't a racing war machine I don't know what more you are asking for. Don't mix things up with the crappy F1 regulations. :D
(You must be happy the R18 isn't the hybrid version then, diesel + hybrid :lol: )

And what if the LMP2 comes quickly True, that will be another manufacturer, will it replace LMP1 spots ?
Or is it out of the question now ? :confused:
If the Nissan does come we could try fit it in but I honestly don't think it will be out until quite a while :(

If the Nissan does come we could try fit it in but I honestly don't think it will be out until quite a while :(
I think it's in June it gets released. But, I'm not entirely sure. I wouldn't be surprised if it's after GT Academy. 👍

I think it's in June it gets released. But, I'm not entirely sure. I wouldn't be surprised if it's after GT Academy. 👍
GTA brings a LMP2 car... And the Nissan is an LMP1 car... Ther seems to be some sort of step up... I think the LMP1 will be used to try and introduce us to LeMans... then release a LMP2 car?

Not quite, but all the pieces are there...

Last edited:
I literally cannot understand over half of your posts. Could you please spend "a little" time working on your grammar?:eek:
I literally hate it when you post stuf like this. Could you please spend "a little" time reading rather then typing? :banghead:

You're annoyed that I can't understand typos and improper uses of grammar? Things which are a direct result of you just being lazy? That's ridiculous and selfish of you.
Selfish? How? Just because I am dislexic I'm selfish?

No I'm do angry because you can't understand. I'm angry because you are making me out to be stupid.

That ban I got was a wake up call and now I read my posts a lest 5 times be for posting them.

Personally I know its a problem and its one that effects me in day to day life not just on GTP.

Edit: you don't know the struggle of not being able to spell simple words or not being able to structure sentaces or when to put , in the right place day in day out. Its annoying to say the lest, but to then be insulted after already feeling down after struggling to write makes you feel use less.

This is a personal matter and one that I'm very sensitive about so I don't like people being rude and insulting me about it. I don't mind people telling me "troy, you have speld **** wrong" or "Troy, you used a / where your not supposed to". But to be plain rude like you is lowering and degrading.

Last edited:
We're getting off track here 👍

Audi R18 Team Joest
BMW V12 LMR Race Car
Pescarolo Courage C60
Peugeot 908 HDI Team Oreca
Toyota TS030

Each of the above are LMP1. I also think we should add the Bentley as it's essentially the same and gives us a different 6th manufacture.

Sounds good to everyone?

Audi R18 Team Joest
BMW V12 LMR Race Car
Pescarolo Courage C60
Toyota TS030

Each of the above are LMP1. I also think we should add the Bentley as it's essentially the same and gives us a different 6th manufacture.

Sounds good to everyone?
Bentley would be amazing!

Can we not just stick to Audi, Toyota and Peugeot for LMP? We might as well just call this a 90's Group C Endurance series as this rate...

Sorry to sound harsh, and yeah sure they're not the quickest cars we can use, but I kinda like there being 3 modern-era cars alongside modern era GTEs... Feels like taking a step backwards by using older model cars... Feels like we're falling into the clutches of the other types of enduro's.

Can we not just stick to Audi, Toyota and Peugeot for LMP? We might as well just call this a 90's Group C Endurance series as this rate...

Sorry to sound harsh, and yeah sure they're not the quickest cars we can use, but I kinda like there being 3 modern-era cars alongside modern era GTEs... Feels like taking a step backwards by using older model cars... Feels like we're falling into the clutches of the other types of enduro's.
Now that I've thought about it more, I agree. In real life there aren't too many LMP1 cars running anyways, so having a small field up there isn't too bad, and we could always add an LMP2 class.

Audi R18 Team Joest
BMW V12 LMR Race Car
Pescarolo Courage C60
Toyota TS030

Sounds good to everyone?
Now I wish I was in LMP :\
The BMW is so much fun, I would pick it just to drive it :lol:
But oh well :P
List is great 👍

@True-blue-8, I want this series to stay modern. And realistic. I don't want to see unsophisticated Group C cars running with, the empitmy of sophistication, LMP1 cars. It's just not a good idea. There's only 3 brands (not including Nissan) racing in LMP1 today and that still provides quality entertainment.

In short, Group C & LMP1 = 👎
LMP1 Only = 👍

Back