Drivetrain: Unknown (most likely MR)
Body Styles: 1-door coupe​
Sbarro-Autobau-Concept-1.JPG

Sbarro_Autobau_FrancoSbarro.jpg

02-sbarro-autobau-live.jpg

Sbarro_Autobau_road_av.jpg

file.php

Sbarro-Autobau-Concept-6.jpg

It looks like a de Tomaso VGT car despite not having anything to do with either. I can't knock full off because, being Sbarro, they'd actually build you one if you asked.

Last edited:
It's not that bad...

If you approach it from a rear perspective. Unfortunately, that front end is just too bad to be believed. I admire originality, but having a car that looks like a Gilette razor is not my definition of good originality. And it's also not a production car (not yet, thank god). I've seen better uses for a Ferrari engine.

Seriously Uncool.

Can we just forget the votes and just throw this thing into the gates of hell already?

Oh I guess we can't..

Regardless though if I could vote something worse than Seriously Uncool, I would.

If Sbarro had advertised this as George Clinton's lawnmower, it would be Sub Zero. But they seriously tried to pay homage to Fredy Lienhard, a former racing driver and friend of Franco Sbarro?!? :boggled: Wonder how the relationship between them is now, reminds me of that King of Queens episode where they are gifted this portrait of themselves with blown out proportions...

It doesn't look too bad from the back, but what's with the zombie slicers on the front? Meh from me, if only because of the brass balls they must have to suggest it, even as a "concept".

I assumed someone had spelt Subaru wrong for like, 5 seconds. Can I use this as a razor?

Back