• Cool

Votes: 35 40.7%
  • Uncool

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • Seriously Uncool

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have that already arranged for my choice which is next. Some people might not know what it looks like.

I'm gonna leave it up to who suggested it to post a picture of the car. So basically legendary724 can post a picture of the car he suggested in the poll when it opens. Atleast that way the nominator can show the exact car they nominated.

Why don't you start staggering the Cool Wall polls? - Leave each one up for a week or so but then introduce a new one every 3 or 4 days?

ie Day 1 - Poll A begins. Day 4 - Poll B begins - Day 8 Poll A ends & Poll C begins - day 12 Poll B ends & poll D begins etc.

I think you've got to keep the momentum up with this kind of thread series to keep people interested.

Uncool. It's exclusively driven by old women and I've never seen a colour that suits it.

Uncool. It's exclusively driven by old women and I've never seen a colour that suits it.

2477028065_a7c9d574e8.jpg

? :sly:

The normal one isn't very cool.

The Spoon one is kind of cool but we aren't voting for that.

DSC07572.jpg

Which I just found out was in GT4... It's suppose to have good handling in real life but it isn't very fast even with all those parts.

Last edited:
This poll is a little bit unfair IMO. It's obvious that more people think it's uncool rather than cool. Yet 'Cool' is still ahead. The "Top Gear style Cool Wall" dosen't work with a poll, it decides on one person. I think the poll should be changed to either 'cool' or 'uncool'.

‘Cool’ or ‘Uncool’? You are a real fun-sponge, Turbo Lag. :lol:

Anyway, I think it’s cool. You can toss it about, it looks a bit funky, and they aren’t driven around by pimps. Err, even though they are still driven by 16-year-old 'P' platers.

Btw, thanks for putting this together, SweetshopUnion. Just my opinion though… It’ll be nice if you could post a picture of the car on the opening post, so we don’t have to search the rest of the thread for pictures. It makes sense that the creator of the thread should provide people with basic information, otherwise just let someone else start the new thread properly.

-> Call me crazy, but I rate it sub-zero. Because based on my experience of driving it of over a week, no other entry-level car would be this much fun to drive. The car clubs on this car is strong, and its high tuning potential. ;)

-> Call me crazy, but I rate it sub-zero. Because based on my experience of driving it of over a week, no other entry-level car would be this much fun to drive. The car clubs on this car is strong, and its high tuning potential. ;)

You are crazy.

Whether a car is cool or not is dependent on its image. The fact that it drives well compared to it's contemporaries or the fact that plenty of tuners sell bits for it doesn't make it any more cooler.

Voted Cool (if stick and preferably Sport model).

It's not uber-cool, but for the combination handling, utility, and quality at that price, never mind great fuel economy, won't get lost in traffic, and a decent range of options, the Honda Fit/Jazz is hard to beat, if not unbeatable at under $20,000US. The looks are a bit quirky, with the rear third-quarter view looking a bit misshapen.

Okay, I drove the new one in stick recently, and I was impressed. It's as quick off the line and to regular traffic speeds as my present car, so that was enough to stir me somewhat. Possible next car purchase for yours truly? Maybe...

No, it won't turn heads. It won't really impress anyone, either. And it's picking up a chick-car/old-people-who-don't-want-big-cars stigma. But the owner probably doesn't care, and isn't in the tuning mood. I could imagine people throwing lots of money into a car like this, only to have it be as quick as a Civic, so I doubt there's going to be a huge, serious tuning crowd for the Fit (yes, I've been to the Fit forums).

Edit: I'm probably missing the point of a pointless thread. But cool without backing it up is not cool. Or just Hot or Not.

Last edited:
I voted cool, however that was with the previous model in mind. I would vote the model in the picture as uncool.

But that’s my point – the spirit of this thread is to choose “cool” based on similarly arbitrary points. Otherwise, this is just a thread about if a car is “good”, which is boring and has been done before and isn’t going to generate much discussion (I’m sure 99% of the people here agree that the Fit is a “good” car).

Alright. I see your point.

But cool is not arbitrary.

It is highly subjective. But not arbitrary.

M

Back