GTP Cool Wall: Kenny Bernstein's 1992 Budweiser King Top Fuel Dragster

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheBook
  • 72 comments
  • 9,976 views

Top Fuel Dragster


  • Total voters
    74
  • Poll closed .
I still find it rather funny how the polling for this landed right in the middle, 0.000
 
And here I thought I wasn't paying attention and missed the first 2 pages of posts :(
 
Am I the only one surprised by @Famine's answer?
 
Are we actually judging this thing for it's on the road value?
I mean seriously, cars like this should never have been nominated or posted. :(
/facepalm
 
Since voting stopped on this thread about 3.5 years ago it should probably be shut down, taking up a slot on the first page of threads for nothing basically.

Maybe all cool wall threads should be locked after polling is closed, like the photography comp threads.
 
Don't give the mods ideas.

I'd not like for ongoing discussions to abruptly cut off as soon as the poll closes.
 
I agree fully. At times there have been good debates that have gone on long past the polling period.
 
True, but it's still primarily a polling thread thats been idle for more than 3 years, and no further voting can be done. Though if the discussion stays active then yeah, keep it going until it dies. Not complaining, it's not my house to clean :)
 
Back