GTP Cool Wall : Subaru legacy/liberty 2002 VOTE!

Subaru legacy/liberty 2002 suggested by legendary724

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boiltheocean

Premium
Samoa
Samoa
Subaru legacy/liberty 2002 suggested by legendary724

Up for your Votes NOW

1116997_2.jpg

Last edited:
Well I'm leaving the picture up to the person that nominated the car in the first place. It's to make sure they are showing the exact car they wanted polled.

and... Specs has nothing to do with Coolness.

They're cool because only people who know what they are will know how good they are.

Yuk. This was the one, the only Legacy that I actually hated with a vengenance. If it was any other one I would have voted it as cool but the 2002 shape just didn't cut it for me. I'll take the '04 one please rather than this one.

2002-Subaru-Outback-Legacy-02810071990001.jpg

I went with "cool" just because the red Legacy GTs in this body style with the multi-spoke wheels are EPIC.

EPIC

Oh, and 3.0 H6 Outback editions are mad tyte.

Oh my god sweetshop. I GAVE you a picture to put on the first post. I vote sub zero and that picture that person gave is rubbish. It makes it looks digusting. The car is infact super sexy. We own one and I love it. Just to let you know this is ours.

PICTURES:
EDIT: I didnt realise you could resize with Image shack.

Please add this too the top of the page (the picture).

Last edited:
Meh. I like the Legacy, but I don't think it's cool, so I voted uncool. It's supposed to be a great car, but in the UK it's driven by farmers, and IMO farmers in the UK aren't cool, because it's most uncool to be covered in manure and to wake up at the crack of dawn. Either independantly or at the same time.

It's a cool car here (I'm sticking up for you, legendarynoobcake). I really do think it's a more discreet Impreza WRX. For that reason I think it's cool. Not Subzero, but cool.

Oh my god sweetshop. I GAVE you a picture to put on the first post.

I know you did but if everyone gave me a picture to add, my PM inbox is still going to be flooded so thats why I'm leaving it upto the suggester to add a picture. Could you make them smaller aswell.

^^Pictures again just incase you missed them.

Also they are resized now.

Last edited:
I think the body style is a bit too... blocky... for my tastes, but the fact that it's basically a sleeper WRX helps it out a bit. Voted cool.

I voted uncool . I have nothing against the car though. The STi might be cool but the normal one isn't reallt the same.

It is cool because you can fit your friends in it, mob around, take it out into a field, mob some more, and then mob around town. And it won't get stolen because it looks like a family car.

Win.

Reasons we got it:

Safe (mum)
Fast (dad)
Big for the family and friends to fit in
Sporty
Cheap
and to finish it all off it is in new condition, one of the last models made for that body.

Back