GTP Cool Wall : Subaru legacy/liberty 2002 VOTE!

Subaru legacy/liberty 2002 suggested by legendary724

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everything, sounds like a WRX, has the curves, the sporty and off roady look all in one. Everything in the car is perfect apart from the standard battery. << Stupid thing goes flat every day due to the 24/7 alarm system so we had to get a new one...

I know you did but if everyone gave me a picture to add, my PM inbox is still going to be flooded so thats why I'm leaving it upto the suggester to add a picture. Could you make them smaller aswell.

Dude, as the organizer of the event, you have to accept a certain amount of responsibility of the task. You wanted to undertake the project, so put some effort into setting things up. It takes 35 seconds to save, upload and insert an image into a post. A huge part of Top Gear's Cool Wall is the visuals of it: the photo of the car, and where it sits along their huge wall. Please, take the role and make ours at least a little closer to as interesting as theirs.

The pictures are half way down the first page and 2posts down the 2nd when it could have just been the top of the first so +1 to you exige.

Legendarynoobcake, can you please stop stating that you have a Legacy? I mean w/e, but nobody really cares that you have one. You're making me want to say the car is Seriously Uncool, if that's how the average owner (?) acts.

Haha you guys are going into so much detail about the car. Thats not the way cool works.

The cool wall can work any way we choose, it's upto everyone, not just yourself.

What are you on about. I was stating good points about the car not that we own one so we are the best blah blah blah.

(Second) Coolest Version of the Legacy:

01.jpg

(Bestestestest) Coolest Version of the Legacy:

Subaru_Legacy_GT_Sedan_1997.jpg

Yay!

Dude, as the organizer of the event, you have to accept a certain amount of responsibility of the task. You wanted to undertake the project, so put some effort into setting things up. It takes 35 seconds to save, upload and insert an image into a post. A huge part of Top Gear's Cool Wall is the visuals of it: the photo of the car, and where it sits along their huge wall. Please, take the role and make ours at least a little closer to as interesting as theirs.

QFT.

Otherwise, pass this off to someone who will do more than type two lines and make a poll.

First one looks like an outback and the 2nd one looks indescribably bad.

Oh, they're both Legacies. And one has the spectacular Outback option box checked. Outback sedans, yeah baby!

As for the "older" one, IMO, those are the best-looking of them all. Yesssssss.

Fine I'm just going to get pictures from google images.

Last edited:
Put a Picture in first post.

Otherwise, pass this off to someone who will do more than type two lines and make a poll.

You could have always thought of doing the cool wall before me. I mean its been on Top Gear long enough.

It is cool because you can fit your friends in it, mob around, take it out into a field, mob some more, and then mob around town. And it won't get stolen because it looks like a family car.

Win.

What he said ^

It's an Impreza in a pinstripe suit, I reckon.

I vote sub zero and that picture that person gave is rubbish. It makes it looks digusting.

That person has a name you know, that was the first picture I found by typing the name into google images. It is a press release photo, designed to make the car look appealing as thats its job. Now imagine, if you think it looks ugly from that press photograph, imagine how it makes me feel seeing it from your photographs? I'd say it looks a darn sight better in the press one than yours if you ask me.

BURN!!! Anyway can we stop this talk about images now, I've decided to get pictures from google images. I always try and find one that shows it off best. END OF!

It's cool because it's not a E-class or 5 Series and because it's capable yet understated enough to not register on most people's radar.

Could someone tell me how to view who has voted what on a Poll. I know I made this one public but I really don't know how to see what people have voted.

I cannot believe this. I upload almost 5 pictures and ASK you to put them in the first post, you tell me to resize them so I did, what do you do, go waste an extra 5 minutes for something that could have been done in 30 seconds! Quote legendary724, copy picture, close window/tab, edit first post, paste. Instead you do all this google stuff that takes much longer. Gosh I dunno. Anyway at least the first picture is the B4 version.

I cannot believe this. I upload almost 5 pictures and ASK you to put them in the first post, you tell me to resize them so I did, what do you do, go waste an extra 5 minutes for something that could have been done in 30 seconds! Quote legendary724, copy picture, close window/tab, edit first post, paste. Instead you do all this google stuff that takes much longer. Gosh I dunno. Anyway at least the first picture is the B4 version.

Yeah sorry about that. I was abit confused with how I should do the pictures and I decided about half way through it was best for me to find them off google myself. I did look at your pics and made sure it was the B4 version. Plus the pic I found off google is a whole body pic, yours aren't. Anyways sorry for running you around abit. Won't happen again.

Put a Picture in first post.

You could have always thought of doing the cool wall before me. I mean its been on Top Gear long enough.

But that would require that I knew about the TG Cool Wall. I barely ever watch TG. Never knew about it before this thread. Its irrelevant anyway, because I don't even want to make a GTP Cool Wall. I was not saying that I could do a better job, rather that if anyone is going to try to do something like this, which got enough mod attention to sticky, it has to be done right and with quality. What does it take to say "Legendary nominated that we vote for the Subaru Legacy fronm 2002 okay so vote now voting ends (whenever)." That isn't deserving of having a sticky. If you were to get 2-3 photos, some specifications (engine, power, weight, drivetrain), statistics (0-60, 1/4, top speed, a 'Ring time or other lap time), and maybe some sort of interesting facts and you own input, this would be really good. As it stands I feel it really isn't requiring any effort on your part and the only important part of the thread is hearing what people like or dislike about it. And you feel that is looking too deep into it...

What does it take to say "Legendary nominated that we vote for the Subaru Legacy fronm 2002 okay so vote now voting ends (whenever)." That isn't deserving of having a sticky.

FYI, Only the results and nominations are stickied, this thread isn't. If enough people want specifications then I will put them in but I can't see how spec relates too coolness, they never talk about spec on the TG cool wall.

If people really do want specs though.... I shall provide.

Example: Lotus Elise. Looks pretty neat huh? Well this is one car where the specs are part of why it's so cool. It has low horsepower, but a low weight, thus having superb handling and acceleration figures, not to mention it's fairly cheap. And anyways, this doesn't have to be a perfect representation of the TG cool wall.

But we all know enough about these cars already to be able to form an opinion on whether they are cool or not.

I'm sure not all of us here know much about certain vehicles, especially ones from other countries.

You'd know enough about a Ferrari F430 or a Nissan GT-R to be able to express an opinion though wouldn't you?

Back