GTP Exclusive • GT5 DLC Complete Pack > NEW VIDEOS IN 60fps/720p

• Thread starter amar212
  • 587 comments
2 points for the Mazda Miata.. http://i530.cn/kV

One for the body kit.
One for the GTAuto livery inside the car.

Come on Kaz, patch the livery editor in already!

Reported the bot. Other than that waiting for the dlc is so hard. I've tried playing other games than GT5 but I still keep checking here to see if its out early. Tomorrow shall be a great day!

Update: GT5 DLC will hit the North American Store on 10/25 but will include a special bonus. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Update: GT5 DLC will hit the North American Store on 10/25 but will include a special bonus. Apologies for the inconvenience!

I've just check out Twitter and the last twit that kaz made wasnt about that.
Nice try troll 👎

Edit. CONFIRMING that the US Playstation Twitter account says that US will only have it 10/25!!! :scared:

Most likely it will be some special driving suit or something completely useless. Maybe they will give it to us at a discount?

Most likely it will be some special driving suit or something completely useless. Maybe they will give it to us at a discount?

Could be, but then the PS+ user We'll go crazy, so I think we are going to get more likely:

- Some special Racing Suit (Seb Vettel or some NASCAR Driver)
- A new NASCAR car (:scared:)
- Some of the exclusive steatlh cars from Europe

Well if this is true, I hope it only effects NA.

If us Europeans do get it today (I really should try sleeping sometime) I can imagine alot of Americans crashing Euro and Japanese servers for the next week

The special bonus can't be anything that good because the ROW would then be up in arms that they didn't get the bonus. It'll be a suit/helmet/specially painted GT-R.

What the F?! WTF is this BS? Sometimes Kaz and PD have their head so far up their own rear ends. WTF- why is it so hard to do what you say you're going to do? Why the F do they tell us last minute we have to wait another freaking week? I should have expected some sort of F-up.

ok....

BWX
What the F?! WTF is this BS? Sometimes Kaz and PD have their head so far up their own rear ends. WTF- why is it so hard to do what you say you're going to do? Why the F do they tell us last minute we have to wait another freaking week? I should have expected some sort of F-up.

Easy there buddy. PD is not Sony and it should only affects NA so calm your hormones.

Last edited:
BWX

I doubt this is anything to do with PD. If the DLC is out in Europe/ROW tomorrow there is no reason from their end why it couldn't be in the US, internet is internet. This must be something to do with Sony.

If i had to hazard a guess, there may be a special event connected with the DLC release in North America next week. This is just speculation though.

I waited through delays for the game to come out, I think I can wait another week for the DLC

Does anyone think the delay is related to the psn card shortage that's been going on recently? Couldn't find any online downloads on amazon and a couple of other places. But GameStop seems to have them but I can't order from them.

Does anyone think the delay is related to the psn card shortage that's been going on recently? Couldn't find any online downloads on amazon and a couple of other places. But GameStop seems to have them but I can't order from them.

Jordan is in this thread, maybe he's going to share some insight.

Sorry to hear for the US/CAN members but I wouldn't get too carried away with the special bonus, it's highly unlikely it will be a extra track or anything. It's clearly a regional issue SCEA has got, not PD.

However I hope it is the test track :P

Back