GTP Exclusive • GT5 DLC Complete Pack > NEW VIDEOS IN 60fps/720p

• Thread starter amar212
  • 587 comments
sry! I have a video with all DLC's car, can I post here?

No, Everyone's seen all of the DLC in it's entirety, even if some of us dont own it. YET.

Is SPA /KartSpace accesable through Lobbies?
Given that it's on your console already, I would assume that you can race someone on SPA if they already downloaded the unlock.

No, Everyone's seen all of the DLC in it's entirety, even if some of us dont own it. YET.

Given that it's on your console already, I would assume that you can race someone on SPA if they already downloaded the unlock.

ok but have no sense! and others? this is DLC's Topic, people who wants to see new cars? :ouch:

I've got a question on the DLC paint chips.

Since we only own one chip of each paint when we've purchased the DLC paint chips would we would have to buy the paint pack twice to own more of the same DLC paint? It's kind of a stupid question but this is theoretically possible right?

I've got a question on the DLC paint chips.

Since we only own one chip of each paint when we've downloaded the DLC paint chips would we would have to buy the paint pack twice to own more of the same DLC paint? It's kind of a stupid question but this is theoretically possible right?

Purchasing the pack twice doesn't bother me, but it isn't a system I've seen on any game before.

machate-man

You are not my mouth piece! So be quiet!

Those who have DLC, share what you will.

DaveTheStalker
You are not my mouth piece! So be quiet!

Those who have DLC, share what you will.

Agreed, I haven't seen anything yet, other than a couple of screenshots of amar212's Mazda which looks like a whole load of fun. Can't wait to get home and get the pack, I'd pay £10 just for Spa. Late night tonight I think...

Yes, quite a few people in North America were in a room with me last night doing laps on Spa. It started out as a Japanese room, but as people left I inherited the host spot.

R1600Turbo
Yes, quite a few people in North America were in a room with me last night doing laps on Spa. It started out as a Japanese room, but as people left I inherited the host spot.

WOW, you were able to retain the room as host! Really cool!

WOW, you were able to retain the room as host! Really cool!

Yeah, but I went into the track list to see if Spa was listed, and it wasn't there. Which kind of sucked because it eventually started pouring rain and the track was soaked, but I couldn't get rid of it. :indiff:

How annoying, just as I'm about to buy the DLC.. I get that damn "The funds could not be added to your wallet" message..

R1600Turbo
Yeah, but I went into the track list to see if Spa was listed, and it wasn't there. Which kind of sucked because it eventually started pouring rain and the track was soaked, but I couldn't get rid of it. :indiff:

So, you were not able to modify track settings like weather, laps, etc?

Back