GTP Exclusive • GT5 DLC Complete Pack > NEW VIDEOS IN 60fps/720p

• Thread starter amar212
  • 587 comments
Jay
Sorry to hear for the US/CAN members but I wouldn't get too carried away with the special bonus, it's highly unlikely it will be a extra track or anything. It's clearly a regional issue SCEA has got, not PD.

However I hope it is the test track :P

[Like]

It's not going to be a track. If it was then either a) the rest of the world would be peaved they didn't get it or b) it would also be available to the ROW and therefore not a bonus to the US.

I'd like to know why it has to wait until a Tuesday, why they can't add it a different day sooner, unless they just realized "whoops!" they've been giving every region the same content at the same time for a while, and that's not supposed to happen!:dunce:

I'd like to know why it has to wait until a Tuesday, why they can't add it a different day sooner, unless they just realized "whoops!" they've been giving every region the same content at the same time for a while, and that's not supposed to happen!:dunce:

I want to know this as well. Because the DLC is obviously done and ready since two other regions are getting it. So the sole reason that I can see lies with SCEA alone in making this decision, and they can't argue that they don't publish on non-Tuesdays. CoD got maps on a Friday or something. I want to know WHY. October 25th is a horrible release date for the non-hardcore GT5 owners. infamous 2 "dlc" and Battlefield 3. There's no point in me even buying the DLC now because I'll be playing BF3.

At least I now have a reason to like living in the UK..

The special bonus will most likely be extra cash, or a suit..

I want to know this as well. Because the DLC is obviously done and ready since two other regions are getting it. So the sole reason that I can see lies with SCEA alone in making this decision, and they can't argue that they don't publish on non-Tuesdays. CoD got maps on a Friday or something. I want to know WHY. October 25th is a horrible release date for the non-hardcore GT5 owners. infamous 2 "dlc" and Battlefield 3. There's no point in me even buying the DLC now because I'll be playing BF3.

TBH I'm not angry with any bit of PD or Sony. I'm angry with myself, for continuing patronage with a company that's proven time and time again how they could really not care less about me or any of the customers in this region.
They've pretty much done it in every way possible, and I'm just angry at myself for not getting an XBOX instead of PS3.
Better game or not, the GT series has treated me poorly as a customer and I've allowed it to continue, nobody else.

Jai
At least I now have a reason to like living in the UK..

The special bonus will most likely be extra cash, or a suit..

Or paint chips...or the chromeline Jag...

Either way, it'll be stupid. I'm not angry at PD at all. This stupidity lies solely on SCEA or whatever branch they go by now.

TBH I'm not angry with any bit of PD or Sony. I'm angry with myself, for continuing patronage with a company that's proven time and time again how they could really not care less about me or any of the customers in this region.
They've pretty much done it in every way possible, and I'm just angry at myself for not getting an XBOX instead of PS3.
Better game or not, the GT series has treated me poorly as a customer and I've allowed it to continue, nobody else.

From what I do know you can sell or trade your PS3 for a 360. It's not that hard. Of course, being a woman, you wouldn't know that ;)

Jai
Considering you never got that car over there, it's a possibility..

I know, I think it's very possible. It would be a "bonus" that doesn't piss other regions off. Because they already have it. But Sony would have this extensive write up about how exclusive the car is and how we're fortunate to have it. You know they would.

It just wouldn't seem right if it wasn't delayed at the last minute. :indiff:

I just can't seem to understand how they can announce their first DLC, which is very mediocre by the way, charge for it, and then mess up the release of it. I don't care who's fault it is. At the end of the day, its unprofessional.

From what I do know you can sell or trade your PS3 for a 360. It's not that hard. Of course, being a woman, you wouldn't know that ;)

hahaha It's just an avatar, CLSACR is a guy.

ITT: The sense of entitlement of the current generation is on full display.
It is pretty bad. Even I'm not that upset. Another week is painful, but at least, we know other people are able to purchase it. If you're a total online player, this shouldn't be a huge problem to wait another week.

You know what they should do? Include Midfield Raceway in the bundle for NA people only. That'll show everyone to not release at 2 separate times.

Someone, whether it be SCEA or PD, screwed up a simultaneous release of an unlock code. It's not entitlement. It is incredulity at incompetence.
The real question for me is "can PD do anything right or on-time"?

Kaz's own racing car is glitched for Christ's sake.:dunce:

Them listening is 2 steps forward, their continued errors are the 2 steps back, same old, same old, from PD.

^^^ yup

Still, it's not like Spec 2 was delayed. We were expecting that to be released TODAY. The full 3rd week of October.

You know what they should do? Include Midfield Raceway in the bundle for NA people only. That'll show everyone to not release at 2 separate times.

Eureka!

What a plan!

What would that achieve exactly? Why do we (Europeans) need to be shown not to release it at a different time? :confused:

While that may be the truth, he has a point.
No he doesn't, because I'm not from "this generation", but rather, the last generation. ;)

Try not to confuse standards with feelings of entitlement.

What would that achieve exactly? Why do we (Europeans) need to be shown not to release it at a different time? :confused:
It's just an idiotic reply. There isn't anything to make it "fair" that they can do. They can either give us something they gave others a year ago, or give us something others don't have, neither is fair by any stretch of the word.

My lawd, this track was made for this type of racing. The C6.R is a freaking dream to race around Spa.

A friend and I tearing around:

Watch for the spin where I literally let go of my wheel and it pointed me right back into the chicane. It was so funny I couldn't help but speed up and see what would happen. I coasted over easily and just tapped the brakes, pulling a significant lead without even trying xD

Back