GTP Formula Drift Season II - Season 3 Postponement Announcement

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 261 comments
I just got done recording a video for the course explanation. As soon as it gets done uploading to youtube I'll post it here. It will be an unlisted video so you must use the link here to watch.

Crazy - let me know what time đź‘Ť

Video upload failed... wil try again later.

Last edited:
monsterGAUZ
Might come tonight! Haven't practiced yet though

Great! Might wanna get some practice in. Im going to be doing some a full hour before. Its a tough course to be consistent on.

Great drifting tonight by everyone! Congrats Ant on getting your first win and taking a commanding points lead! Next week is Indianapolis.

Great drifting tonight by everyone! Congrats Ant on getting your first win and taking a commanding points lead! Next week is Indianapolis.

Would you add me to the championship standings, too? ;)

Congrats on Ants win. Great event I hopw I can join the next round aswell

Haha, this was a popular section last season. Should be some good drifting tonight đź‘Ť

Can't make it tonight :( I was really looking forward to this track more than any of the other tracks... Good luck everyone!!

Congratulations to Ant for his second consecutive win last night at Indy and taking a commanding points lead.

Great runs by monsterGAUZ and DriftWorks for their podium finishes. Next week goes to Autumn Ring for round 6.

Points standings in the OP are updated đź‘Ť

Is there qualifying for this or us it just first come first serve kinds deal.

Whoops lol. Will get the points updated ASAP.

I don't know if I'll be able to drift tonight. I just burned my hand at work trying to chase a rattle in a hot exhaust and it freaking hurts. Will have to see how bad it hurts to grip the wheel when I get home :grumpy:

I don't know if I'll be able to drift tonight. I just burned my hand at work trying to chase a rattle in a hot exhaust and it freaking hurts. Will have to see how bad it hurts to grip the wheel when I get home :grumpy:

Get well soon! Try to cool it as long as possible before the event, that might help alot

Throw some dirt on it and get back to work. :lol:

is it to late to register? im from team redsuns i saw there was velineon and no one else...

@fcpmarcus - sorry man I should have checked the forums last night before the event but yeah it happened last night. Was wondering where you were.

@majisto - no it's not too late, but there is only two rounds left.

I was too tired after the round last night to post, but congratulations to Driftz for his round win over me in the finals last night. Great drifting by everyone đź‘Ť

Next round is a new track to Formula Drift, Tsukuba. I will be posting a video asap for clipping points.

I'll be updating points asap as well.

Hey Ant, I just had a look at the points and your teammate is posted as DriftWorks not Monkey. So the points were correct. Only two drivers are allowed to score points for a team. That must have been the driver combo you guys selected at the beginning of the season.

Back