GTP Formula Drift Season II - Season 3 Postponement Announcement

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 261 comments
Sorry, I'm gonna be a little late again. Just getting off work and it takes 30-45 mins to get home. But I'll forsure be there!

Great battles again last night guys. Thanks to everyone who showed up to finish the season.

I'm at work now but I'll get points updated ASAP. I will be doing some testing for season 3 in the coming weeks.

Final points standings have been updated.

Points Highlights:

MLD-Ant wins the S2 drivers championship. MLD wins teams championship.

fcpmarcus beats LVracerGT for 2nd place by 1 point with final round win. NEMESIS jumps to 3rd in team standings.

IgniterKing jumps to 5th in drivers standings with podium finish in final round.

DriftWorks jumps to 6th in drivers standings.

Final points standings have been updated.

Points Highlights:

MLD-Ant wins the S2 drivers championship. MLD wins teams championship.

fcpmarcus beats LVracerGT for 2nd place by 1 point with final round win. NEMESIS jumps to 3rd in team standings.

IgniterKing jumps to 5th in drivers standings with podium finish in final round.

DriftWorks jumps to 6th in drivers standings.

And crazynutt doesn't finish in last place. :cool:

Hey guys, I wanted to keep everyone updated on Formula Drift Season III. It is still in the pipeline, but it's being put off for a while for now. Besides having to send my wheel back to Logitech for replacement (accelerator sticking) I've got a few side projects being worked on with MotorTrendMitch at the moment.

Right now I'm thinking probably about a month from now I'll kick off S3. Sorry for the delay, I hope you guys understand 👍

Subscribing. Interesting thread. I'll look into it. I'm not sure if I'm ready, yet, or "talented" enough yet, but I'll see.

LVracerGT
Probably staying on hards

Awesome! Looking forward to next season! So happy its not goin to be on comfort med's. I know everyone is going to bring their A-game :D

Yeah I started testing out some courses the other day and I'm rusty. Gonna need to put in some serious seat time to get back on form.

I decided to stay with hards for a couple reasons. It's what we've been running for the first two seasons and I remember someone saying they would have to change their setup. It also allows for some variety as it looks like a lot of comps have gone to mediums.

I wish there was a tire that had the vertical grip of mediums and the slip angle grip of the hards. Would be much more realistic, IMHO :sly:

I find hards to be more fun to tandem on as I can not get as aggressive as mediums. Mediums I get overally aggressive, and start pushing the limits of my car and setup.

Back