GTP Formula Drift Season II - Season 3 Postponement Announcement

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 261 comments
Thanks GAUZ 👍

I didn't have time to upload a video for Tsukuba, so I'll just describe the run and clipping points.

We will be starting from the end of the inside rumble strip at the exit of turn 1. The leading car will line up to the right.

First 2 clipping points will be in the quick left right before the hairpin. First clipping point will be at the end of the rumble strip on the left, second clipping point will be at the apex of the bend to the right, right before the hairpin. Third clipping point will be at the apex of the haripin.

We will be running the motorcycle chicane after the dunlop sign that goes over the track. The fourth and fifth clipping points will be the double apex right hander after the hairpin, followed by the sixth clipping point at the apex of the left hander exiting the chicane where the run will end.

Hope that was detailed enough. See you guys tonight!

I'm at my friends house. I'm gonna compete while they watch some basketball lol! I'm really excited to be able to do this round :D

This was a very fun and competitive at the same time, I really enjoyed this as this will be my first title win in any GTP Drift championship, very fun and exciting. :drool: I would highly recommend people signing up for Formula D Season 3 👍 Very great drifters attended this championship and it was a ball! :dopey: Guess well see who is going to duke it out in Round 8 for 2nd in the points! Thanks to DriftMonkey as well for earning points for the team championship as well! :D

Congrats Ant! This season has been a lot of fun and still 1 round to go.

I want to thank all you guys who have showed up and kept this going. Without you guys I wouldn't be able to host this every week. Hopefully we can get more people every round for Season 3 and get some qualifying in every event.

I'll get the OP, points, and pics updated tomorrow. Its bed for me now. Thanks to everyone again, and congrats again Ant 👍

P.S. Who's gonna stop these BMW's?!?!

Ok guys last round for Season II is tonight at Cape Ring. No matter how many people show up the event will happen tonight. Who's ending the season on the podium? I AM :sly:

Hey LV, are the points updated? I might be able to do this last round, depending on work and if my friend is not busy

Now that you mention it I don't think they are lol. I'll make sure they get updated before the round starts.

ALSO, make sure you get the update done! 2.06 is up, so you must be updated before the round starts.

Well considering no one showed up last night except for a couple people, I'm going to postpone until next week. If no one shows up for that, I'm going to move on with testing and planning for season III.

Reminder guys final round tomorrow night. If it doesn't have enough turnout i will be moving on to S3

I've just noticed this thread at teh top of the Threads ha, im down to join for tomorrow night if its not to late, i looked up the time chart for 9pm est, thats 2am for GMT guys i beleive, im the same time as vegas. not sure if that helps any but i have a feeling im wrong on the time, i was for the the VDC qualifyin n screwed myself on that xD

Hopefully more competitors show up today... :scared:
I wanna finish this season with some awesome battles.

Back