GTP Geezer ClubOpen 

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments
Would you guys stop smoking my lap??? ;) Everytime I drop an extra second so does everybody else. :) The worst part is having, in front of me, one line for each of you. All most cant see the track. God job. Geezers rock.
20170816_235446.jpg

Ok Geezers here is the setup i used for the gixxer.

This is for a wheel, you may need to alter slightly for controller.

first wash and change oil, then buy sports computer then add 200kg weight @ 0%

power should show 99.0%

90/80
4.25/6.20
4/4
4/4
7/7
0.0/0.0
0.0/0.0
2/0 brake balance
8/5/23 lsd

down force 20
active steering strong. traction control off. abs 1

gears
1 4246
2 3187
3 2492
4 2017
5 1665
6 1438
fd 4788

top speed is 112 mph.

i think i started at 6000 to get ratios but it was so long ago and i'm not messing it up for anyone.

play with it.

hope this helps catch me if you can haha.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Your setup gave me almost a second...great job.

Hello Geezers here are the results of the club TTs

Fuji one make Lister Storm

1 Godfather 1.35.430
2 Pepper 1.35.630
3 daduce 1.35 637
4 gtx_nqx 1.35.896
5 Stewyripper 1.36.073
6 jab 1362 1.39.181

Indy road one make Shelby GT 500

1 stewyripper 1.33.966
2 daduce 1.34.393
3 gtx_nqx 1.35.063
4 jab 1362 1.39.219

Good effort made by all, gone off to think of something else.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
Thursday Rock'n Chair Open at 12:00 Eastern
The car: Aston Martin Vision DP-100, oil change, wash, SS tires, brake balance adjust. All else as usual is default. We'll start at Suzuka and go from there.
Well, we found out almost immediately the Aston martin DP-100 was NOT the car we'd use. I've already forgotten the car we did use (geezeritis I guess) but our choice for the final event of the day was the Tomahawk GTS-R at Indy Speedway. 1449HP of unbridled mayhem it was indeed! I'm going to see if I can load a few highlight photos now,,,

01_Tomahawk-GTS-R-Vision-SRT.JPG 02_Tomahawk-GTS-R-Vision-SRT.JPG 03_Tomahawk-GTS-R-Vision-SRT.JPG 04_Tomahawk-GTS-R-Vision-SRT.JPG 05_Tomahawk-GTS-R-Vision-SRT.JPG 06_Tomahawk-GTS-R-Vision-SRT.JPG

Ha!! It worked!

I had a great experience this last Sunday and Monday. I got to meet in person,:cheers: Geezer1791:cheers:, as I was invited to his home for the solar eclipse viewing. Then I got to view the event of a lifetime in his back yard as the :nervous: covered the :ouch:. The transformation from sun light to darkness did not disappoint. There is no photograph that can capture the sight of a total eclipse. Geez, and his daughter who was also there for the eclipse, were wonderful hosts as you might expect. We spent a good amount of time figuring out ways :banghead: to photograph the sun :cool: - some successful - some not so much :irked:🤬. Talked about the usual sim racing stuff and of course GT Sport. Geezer will be posting a special event for you all to participate.:cheers: Thank you so much Geezer1791 for a truly memorable couple of days.
Pepper Mallard

Some photos of my own. Race school 1977.
View attachment 668629 USA 2 years ago. Rented this bike.View attachment 668630 me and my suzuki bandit 1200, in rioView attachment 668631 harvest season at the farmView attachment 668632 the dogsView attachment 668633 wife and kid. The fruit is Persimmon fruit. Thats what google says.
Thanks Luiz, nice bikes bud, those persimmons are HUGE! We had a couple of persimmon trees on my Grand Dad's farm, the persimmons from those trees were barely larger than a golf ball. There must be a number of varieties or yours are a hybrid where those we had were wild which is likely the case.

Here are pepper_mallard and geezer1791 or geezer1791 and pepper_mallard, who is who?
Contest winning Geezer gets an all expense paid trip to the 2392 Eclipse Party at Geezers House.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:View attachment 668540

I'm thinking Geez on left & Pepper on right....... or is it the other way? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

In either case, nice to see the faces of voices we've heard & wondered what they looked like. 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Geezers Rock !! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Btw, here's me & the grandkids & their new puppy a few years back.

View attachment 668863[/QUOTE]

Beautiful Family, congrats.

Thanks Luiz, nice bikes bud, those persimmons are HUGE! We had a couple of persimmon trees on my Grand Dad's farm, the persimmons from those trees were barely larger than a golf ball. There must be a number of varieties or yours are a hybrid where those we had were wild which is likely the case.

The kind is suruga, they are large, color orange and very sweet. Thanks to that, the farm is self sustainable and we still make some bucks.

As for tomorrow's race - I've been Geezering out this week at work and forgot to line up a host for the racing. We're headed out to Atlanta in a few minutes and I won't be able to race. Perhaps Stewy could? Wouldn't that be great to have the MASTER back at the helm? Stewy, what do you say - are you up for it?

Pepper Mallard

IDENTIFY THE GEEZER CONTEST WINNER

When the picture was taken Geezer was standing on Pepper's right, therefore all who guessed Geezer was on the right are correct.
As the picture is viewed, Geezer is on the viewer's left,
therefore all who guessed Geezer was on the left are correct.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in 2392 :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Back