GTP Geezer ClubOpen 

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments
Edit: 0920PT - Since NoQuarter can't attend let's push this car back a week. Can you make that one NQ?

Thursdays are pretty much always a no-go for me; I'm at work during the session. Please do go ahead and use the F40 for the Rocking Chair (though, in my humble opinion, the stock transmission is perfect for the stock power band) and we can run the Prancing Pony at a future date I can make. :cheers:

Last edited:
Thursdays are pretty much always a no-go for me; I'm at work during the session. Please do go ahead and use the F40 for the Rocking Chair (though, in my humble opinion, the stock transmission is perfect for the stock power band) and we can run the Prancing Pony at a future date I can make. :cheers:
Ahhh, still working,, OkeeDokee,, a future date it shall be 👍👍

If i remember it is a one make, which will mean no tuning. but if i left it open then that is what it will be, don't remember slept since then.

Hello fellow Geezers, here are the results of the TS 030 time trial.

1st stewyripper 2.33 519
2nd pepper 2.33 641
3rd mots 2.37.953
4th gtx 2.38.408
5th daduce 2.38.929

good effort on a difficult track to get right.

Event 2 any Toyota unlimited

1st stewyripper 2.25.240 Minolta
2nd gtx 2.33.081
3rd daduce 2.34.525
4th mots 2.34.960

Good effort again if anyone wants the Minolta tune i used i will post it later today

The new time trial is a one make in the mustang at Indy road.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
For the benefit of any of our newer members who have not ran a TT in Stewy’s lobby, HTH

At the game home page click ‘Community’, once in community – On the left side or across the top you’ll see ‘Clubs’ select it then ‘Geezer racing’ [note the UK Union Jack at upper right] - club ID is 1027452. Now ‘Club Events’ at this screen you will need [your first visit you’ll need to Join the Event], select the event – in this case Fuji 08/08/2017 0730 – 08/14/2017 we’re using ‘YOUR’ ‘99 Lister Storm stock, NO tuning except brake balance and oil change, tire choice is up to you. On the right of the screen select ‘Rooms’. By the by, you’ll note here is where you can add a comment [up to 400 spaces]to be shown on the list of messages. Once in ‘Rooms’ select ‘Create a Room’. At the main character box [Room Comment] enter the title of your room. Now, as there may be another member wanting to join so it’s always a good idea to click ‘Voice Chat Quality’ and slide the tab to ‘Very High’ even though it says ‘disabled’ that is a default. In the ‘Number of Participants’ you can leave it at 16 or change it. For ‘Fixed room Host” leave it at ‘NO’, now look to lower left and select ‘Create Room’. You’re now in your room – go to YOUR garage and choose YOUR Lister Storm already prepared for this event. Go to the Driver Options for tires, Traction Control, ABS, etc. Now enter the event and run as many practice laps as you want. Once you’re ready to start click the Black & White checkered flag. Once you’ve started the event if you want your time to post you must stay in that event until the timer expires. If you’re not happy with that attempt you can select your options button and exit that session but you won’t exit the room. You can restart and try again. IF you check with the Community Friends locator found on the Community home page and you see someone is in one of the club events you can join but if they’re running their time they may just restart pr you'll have to wait until they finish that session. GL fellas!

Hi gents, Geez has asked me to assume the hosting duties for our Thursday Rockin Chair Open - 3 Aug - Noon ET. Per NoQuarter's suggestion I grabbed one of the '92 Ferrari F-40's I have in my stable, set everything to default and gave it a go at Indy Road Course. The default SH tires, trans and brakes are a "must go" so here's what we'll do. Grab one of these beauty's, do the oil change, install Sport Soft tires, the 5 speed trans and racing brakes. We'll start at Indy RC and go from there.

Edit: 0920PT - Since NoQuarter can't attend let's push this car back a week. Can you make that one NQ? For tomorrow's race - at least the first one - let's use the Nissan GT500 Base Model in default tune, RH tires at High Speed Ring. I've not tested yet but if the trans needs to be stretched we'll decide after the first couple of laps but if memory serves it's fine as is. That said we'll see those who can attend this eve for most of you, afternoon for me. :cheers:

Update - Re; The Thursday Rock'n Chair Open. First, an apology for 10 Aug races, I slept right through the time - woke hours afterward. I do apologize men, really I do.

Next, we discovered my server was an "UNKNOWN" CAT connection which caused quite a few of the guys not being able to see each other. We shut down the room, Stewy reopened - no problems at all. We can visit about this next Sat and see if we want to try again or just ask someone else to host. I had never seen that "UNKNOWN" in red in the CAT box as I set up the room but obviously that caused issues. See ya's Saturday guys, promise I'll be awake.

GEEZER RESULTS FOR SEASONALS 8/9

550PP @ Red Bull Ring- Geezer Podium: 1. dlone47 1.33.286 2. nordschleife1951 1.33.445 3. mots63 1.33.683

Geezer Top 10: stewyripper, wolf-dieter_GTRP, daduce1947, legger27, bobby2227, pepper_mallard, RAYCELYNE
29 of 30 Geezers got GOLD

550PP @ Matterhorn - Geezer Podium: 1. wolf-dieter_GTRP 1.21.941 2. bgeezah 1.23.048 3. mots63 1.23.151

Geezer Top 10: stewyripper, nordschleife1951, bobby2227, legger27, daduce1947, RAYCELYNE, dlone47
26 of 27 Geezers got GOLD

GEEZERS ROCK :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍

Hey you ol boys i know you don't like the gixxer but just had to let you all know i am number 1 in the UK Yeehahh
That track is perfect for the gixxer, you did a good job. I tried to use the rocket but did not have enough time to setup the car. I'll give it another try this weekend.
Hey you ol boys i know you don't like the gixxer but just had to let you all know i am number 1 in the UK Yeehahh
Amazing time. I was trying with the rocket but could not find a setup. So I changed to the gixxer and got 1.03 still 2 secs behind. What is the setup for your arms? :)

Ok Geezers here is the setup i used for the gixxer.

This is for a wheel, you may need to alter slightly for controller.

first wash and change oil, then buy sports computer then add 200kg weight @ 0%

power should show 99.0%

90/80
4.25/6.20
4/4
4/4
7/7
0.0/0.0
0.0/0.0
2/0 brake balance
8/5/23 lsd

down force 20
active steering strong. traction control off. abs 1

gears
1 4246
2 3187
3 2492
4 2017
5 1665
6 1438
fd 4788

top speed is 112 mph.

i think i started at 6000 to get ratios but it was so long ago and i'm not messing it up for anyone.

play with it.

hope this helps catch me if you can haha.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Update - Re; The Thursday Rock'n Chair Open. First, an apology for 10 Aug races, I slept right through the time - woke hours afterward. I do apologize men, really I do.

Next, we discovered my server was an "UNKNOWN" CAT connection which caused quite a few of the guys not being able to see each other. We shut down the room, Stewy reopened - no problems at all. We can visit about this next Sat and see if we want to try again or just ask someone else to host. I had never seen that "UNKNOWN" in red in the CAT box as I set up the room but obviously that caused issues. See ya's Saturday guys, promise I'll be awake.
Morning Geezers, haven't seen which car Geez will have us use this eve but that will likely be posted sometime today. As for Thursdays race, let's talk about that his eve. Thanks men

Back