GTP Geezer ClubOpen 

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments
Wow!! Thank you very much WhoosierGirl! We're so happy to hear from you again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ;) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ !! We look forward to "hopefully" have you join in once we get our Geezer Races sorted in GTSport,, we know YOU will be there :bowdown: kick'n rear as always!! Stay well, :cheers: and we're wishing ALL the best to your boy as he continues growing. :)

:lol: Thanks for keeping an eye on us WG. ๐Ÿ‘ :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ๐Ÿ‘

Hope to see you on track once GTS rolls out.

Geezers rock !! :gtpflag: And so do nurses. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you both and all, I peek in every now and then, we are both doing well and Geezer do rock and keep doing what your Doctor's and Nurse's tell you.....we sleep better knowing you listened :sly:

20171007_165819.jpg
I have downloaded the demo but now...

Last edited:
I'm assuming most Geezers got the Beta demo. Out of curiosity, what was your free car?

On my main account I got the NSX rally car. Not sure how that will do on a dirt course though. :boggled:

On my other 2 accounts I got the Peugeot & Focus rally cars.

Geezers Rock ! :gtpflag:
I don't have the game turned on right now but I 'think' [:dunce:] I got the blue and white Focus. Like most I thought we could play,, was as disappointed as the rest of you when I finally took the time to READ the info here on GTP and see we cannot for a few more hours. Yes, what we're seeing so far is OFF THE CHARTS AWESOME!! I'll be putting up with what ever issues they have, keep my yap SHUT and enjoy the process's they'll go thru getting the bugs worked out and the game on autopilot. We just may get lucky and have NO ISSUES,, but if there are - so what,, we've got the :bowdown: KING :bowdown: of racing games at our fingertips,, again!

I got the Toyota 86 rally car.
I got the evo rally car.
Graphics look great watched some rally demos with the mustang and a race with what appears multi class cars in group gte,gt3,gt4 cars. Saw a group rn Toyota which is a group I've never heard of before.
I haven't pro ordered yet and will try it tomorrow to see how it races.
With all the bugs I'm still impressed with project cars 2

So far, I like GTSport. Spent some time in it and could complete some missions, the one I liked best was the Interlagos and the one with the Porsche. Maybe we could schedule some time to try a online race. Thursday is holiday in Brazil. I'll be home. :)
So far I'm impressed with the graphics and the music and not much else. I've been disconnected more than I've raced. Right now I don't think I will get it.

So far I'm impressed with the graphics and the music and not much else. I've been disconnected more than I've raced. Right now I don't think I will get it.
I had some server issues also but the traffic in those servers must be very high. So far I like the game but, PC2 is comming to me as a pleasent surprise, more difficult to play and more challenging. I think I'll have to retire to find time to play. :)

I had some server issues also but the traffic in those servers must be very high. So far I like the game but, PC2 is comming to me as a pleasent surprise, more difficult to play and more challenging. I think I'll have to retire to find time to play. :)
Yes I am really surprised how much I like pc2 more than gts.
I agree I have to retire to get more time to race. Ha ha

So far I think GTS is ok. The wheel spin without using traction control is a bit ridiculous. Low power cars don't break tires loose with the slightest touch on the gas. It seems like TC1 cures the problem without affecting acceleration while still in a turn. The floaty boat like suspension on some cars also seems a bit unrealistic. I like the way the tires interact with the track giving some warning about when the tires are about to lose grip. I don't sense that at all with PC2. Engine sounds while better than GT6 still leave me wanting more. Perhaps the cars I've used are the problem, I'll find out soon enough. FFB with the T300 has been good although I find myself wandering in the straights at times. I like PC2 music much better than GTS so I turn it down.
P Mallard

So far, I like GTSport. Spent some time in it and could complete some missions, the one I liked best was the Interlagos and the one with the Porsche. Maybe we could schedule some time to try a online race. Thursday is holiday in Brazil. I'll be home..

Ah Haaaa. You want to trap us on your home track. I spent probably a half hour trying to win that race. You're going to have to plant some new grass at some of the corners. P Mallard

Ah Haaaa. You want to trap us on your home track. I spent probably a half hour trying to win that race. You're going to have to plant some new grass at some of the corners. P Mallard
It was a surprise for me how perfect the design of Interlagos is. The track on the game is very similar to the real thing. Even so, I like better, the old Interlagos track, it was more romantic. You don't have to worry, you guys are much better the me:bowdown:. I still have a lot to race to get to your level.:banghead:. Have you tried the Renault Clio Cup in PC2? I am in love with that little car, handles amazing on corners, just like the real thing. I suffered a lot until find the perfect setup but now is is pure fun. My shoulders are not appreciating very much this immersion on those 2 games, I just got a Tens like @Daduce1947 and use it all the time.:dopey:

Last edited:
So far I think GTS is ok. The wheel spin without using traction control is a bit ridiculous. Low power cars don't break tires loose with the slightest touch on the gas. It seems like TC1 cures the problem without affecting acceleration while still in a turn. The floaty boat like suspension on some cars also seems a bit unrealistic. I like the way the tires interact with the track giving some warning about when the tires are about to lose grip. I don't sense that at all with PC2. Engine sounds while better than GT6 still leave me wanting more. Perhaps the cars I've used are the problem, I'll find out soon enough. FFB with the T300 has been good although I find myself wandering in the straights at times. I like PC2 music much better than GTS so I turn it down.
P Mallard
GO to pretendracecars.net and read his review of gts. I'm glad I tried the demo, some things I like but I don't think I will buy it right now.

It was a surprise for me how perfect the design of Interlagos is. The track on the game is very similar to the real thing. Even so, I like better, the old Interlagos track, it was more romantic. You don't have to worry, you guys are much better the me:bowdown:. I still have a lot to race to get to your level.:banghead:. Have you tried the Renault Clio Cup in PC2? I am in love with that little car, handles amazing on corners, just like he real thing. I suffered a lot until find the perfect setup but now is is pure fun. My shoulders are not appreciating very much this immersion on those 2 games, I just got a Tens like @Daduce1947 and use it all the time.:dopey:
I haven't tried the Clio yet but will now that you mentioned it. Try the KTM Gt4 one of my new favorites.

Back