GTP Geezer ClubOpen 

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments
Is my "happy"-lap then recorded only online or is it also stored in my game (in order to later view a replay or load it as a ghost)?

Your "happy lap" :lol: time will be registered and you can save the replay once you are competely finished with your session. Do not save the new fastest lap ghost before registering you lap time or it will not register.

You can only use one ghost while doing this, you have to start the process over to change to another ghost.

If you beat the time of the ghost you originally used when you are in the TT menu the new faster lap will be your new ghost. Just don't save the new ghost until you log back in and register your time.

I should have added to my last post that once you have logged out of PSN and the TT menu is up you can then pick a ghost replay that you previously saved, either yours or one from online.

It is a little bit of a pain to figure out at first but you can do a TT with a ghost and without a dozen blue lines this way.

Another tidbit, you want to get a gold lap with your log-in bonus in first before doing this if you need the credits. You won't get the 5 day bonus once your logged out temporarily.

Last year I answered a patient phone call and left the car idling on the track. Like normal something came up and I had to leave. When I got home my TV had timed out and I forgot about the game. The next morning I heard the PS3 running and turned the TV on and registered my time, something like 16 hours later, lol.

Morning geezers, here are the tracks and cars for next weekend.

Race 1 Laguna Seca with the Viper gts 02, HP restricted to 720 - and pp restricted to 602, aero allowed. 15 laps.

race 2 Trial mountain with the Tamora, unrestricted, aero allowed, 15 laps.

Race 3 London with the Mazda Cosmo sport 97, stock only, free tyre choice. 20 laps fuel and tyres on very fast but you will have to watch your tyres as there are no pits. fuel will last without any problems.

I will go and organize rooms now for practice, ENJOY.:):):)

Ok geezers practice rooms are open now.

Morning geezers, here are the tracks and cars for next weekend.

Race 1 Laguna Seca with the Viper gts 02, HP restricted to 720 - and pp restricted to 602, aero allowed. 15 laps.

Race 3 London with the Mazda Cosmo sport 97, stock only, free tyre choice. 20 laps fuel and tyres on very fast but you will have to watch your tyres as there are no pits. fuel will last without any problems.

I will go and organize rooms now for practice, ENJOY.:):):)

Ok geezers practice rooms are open now.

What's the tyre wear and fuel rate for the first 2 races Stewy? :confused: :cheers:

Your "happy lap" :lol: time will be registered and you can save the replay once you are competely finished with your session. Do not save the new fastest lap ghost before registering you lap time or it will not register.

You can only use one ghost while doing this, you have to start the process over to change to another ghost.

If you beat the time of the ghost you originally used when you are in the TT menu the new faster lap will be your new ghost. Just don't save the new ghost until you log back in and register your time.

I should have added to my last post that once you have logged out of PSN and the TT menu is up you can then pick a ghost replay that you previously saved, either yours or one from online.

It is a little bit of a pain to figure out at first but you can do a TT with a ghost and without a dozen blue lines this way.

Another tidbit, you want to get a gold lap with your log-in bonus in first before doing this if you need the credits. You won't get the 5 day bonus once your logged out temporarily.

Last year I answered a patient phone call and left the car idling on the track. Like normal something came up and I had to leave. When I got home my TV had timed out and I forgot about the game. The next morning I heard the PS3 running and turned the TV on and registered my time, something like 16 hours later, lol.
Thank you again WhoosierGirl, :bowdown: followed your instructions ~ IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!! :cheers: This is an awesome tool for me and ALL WE GEEZERS!! You know we really appreciate your help!! 👍👍 :gtpflag:

LOL! I was trying out today's new time trail in Madrid for pre-1980 500PP cars and placed 69, which is my car number! I know thete is no chance on earth that I'll stay even less than 2000-5000, but still, it's kinda cool for a slow guy to hit his number...
0610152137.jpg

GEEZER TT RESULTS 6/10

Shelby Cobra Daytona @ Big Willow - Geezer Podium: matilda1234 1.11.329, #192 ITW, Top 0.34%
daduce1947 1.11.486, #228 ITW, Top 0.40%
nordschleife1951 1.11.678, #294 ITW, Top 0.52%
Geezer Top 10 - bobby2227, GTsail2, JotaFDuarte, pepper_mallard, mots63, stewripper, zona99
7 Geezers in Top 500 - Top 0.88%
11 Geezers in Top 1000 - Top 1.76%
32 of 34 Geezers got GOLD

FWD Non Race Car @ Ascari - Geezer Podium: GTsail2 2.18.779, #136 ITW, Top 0.15%
nordschleife1951 2.18.832, #142 ITW, Top .16%
JotaFDuarte 2.18.942, #157 ITW, Top 0.18%
Geezer Top 10 - stewyripper, bobby2227, EmaNymton, matilda1234, mots63, pepper_mallard, zona99
9 Geezers in Top 500 - Top 0.56%
10 Geezers in Top 1000 - Top 1.12%
30 of 34 Geezers got GOLD

Geezers Rock :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍

Last edited:
GEEZER DT RESULTS 6/10

Non Race Car @ Big Willow - Geezer Podium: bobby2227, PapaGnr, macdog54
8 of 9 Geezers got GOLD

Race Car @ Apricot Hill - Geezer Podium: macdog54, nordschleife1951, PapaGnr
5 of 7 Geezers got GOLD

Geezers goin sideways Rock :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍

Geezers time is almost here todays first race will be,

Race 1 Laguna Seca with the Viper gts 02, HP restricted to 720 - and pp restricted to 602, aero allowed 15 laps.

Room will be open at 08.30 EST, 14.00 BST.

See you all later:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Sorry boys you are all mistaken it was me i won everything, at least i did while i was asleep. HAHAHAHA
Good days racing yesterday well done to all who took part.

Weekend coming will be the Ford RS 200 Rally 85, all events will be stock no tuning.

Race 1 Brands Hatch 10 laps.

Race 2 Grand Valley Speedway on tarmac 10 laps fuel on very fast, free tyre choice.

Race 3 Mount panorama 10 laps.

I will put up three practice rooms tomorrow morning.

Any body got any thoughts on a rally event in the next few weeks, post here if you like or not as the case may be.

Remember you can change oil and alter the brake balance if you so desire.

Papa has an event time trial running on special stage 7 try it and tell me if you notice a difference between your

practice times and race times. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
Practice rooms now open geezers. :):):)

Stewy, this is for the RS 200 Rally Car '85, correct? I bought one of those, put dirt tyres on it, changed the oil, and I could not sign up for the dirt event due to "tuning prohibited" infraction. Bought another, only changed the tyres, and still barred from the dirt and snow events, although I could enter the tarmac event. What am I doing wrong? :confused: :banghead:

Sorry boys you are all mistaken it was me i won everything, at least i did while i was asleep. HAHAHAHA

Weekend coming will be the Ford RS 200 Rally 05, all events will be stock no tuning.

Race 1 Eiger Nordwand G Trail on dirt 10 laps.

Race 2 Grand Valley Speedway on tarmac 10 laps fuel on very fast, free tyre choice.

Race 3 Chamonix East on Snow 12 laps.Most likely it is only because I'm a GEEZER,,

Any body got any thoughts on a rally event in the next few weeks, post here if you like or not as the case may be.

Papa has an event time trial running on special stage 7 try it and tell me if you notice a difference between your

Hi guys,
Most likely my query is only because I'm a brain dead GEEZER :dunce:,, but I'm not finding an '05 RS200 :scared:? In the FORD shop I find an '84 and an '85, is the '05 model somewhere other than the FORD shop :boggled:? Yes, I do see that some have bought one of these ~ but before I drop the credits I just wanna make sure I'm getting the right hotrod for these events :cheers:

Hi guys,
Most likely my query is only because I'm a brain dead GEEZER :dunce:,, but I'm not finding an '05 RS200 :scared:? In the FORD shop I find an '84 and an '85, is the '05 model somewhere other than the FORD shop :boggled:? Yes, I do see that some have bought one of these ~ but before I drop the credits I just wanna make sure I'm getting the right hotrod for these events :cheers:

It's the '85 RS 200 Rally Car. Make sure you do a transmission reset, or you won't be allowed to enter the events. Apparently the stock trans is not quite stock! :lol: :crazy:

Interesting the subject of rally courses has come up. I was just thinking yesterday if it would be kinda fun to plot & drive a rally course in Willow Springs alongside, but off, the tarmac... kinda like, go round this water tank and through that ditch kinda course...

Well... maybe that's an offroad course and more appropriate in some other game.

Last edited:
Take note geezers event changed to all tarmac i will change the practice rooms tomorrow

Weekend coming will be the Ford RS 200 Rally 85, all events will be stock no tuning.

Race 1 Brands Hatch 10 laps.

Race 3 Mount panorama 10 laps.

Back