GTP GT2 Championship

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 233 comments
Originally posted by Mike Rotch

Times for the First Round of competition must be submitted by Monday the 2nd of MAY. Round Two will be set-out in this post on Monday the 26th APRIL

how is round one on the MONDAY the 2nd of May...? isnt May 2th on a Sunday?

and the 26th is when u tell us who got it in and where to race rite?

Originally posted by oxigen_gsr
did you receive my updated entey mike? just checking. hopes it's on the money ;)

Yup, I got it 👍

how is round one on the MONDAY the 2nd of May...? isnt May 2th on a Sunday?

I think you misunderstand. Round 1 has been posted for weeks now. You have until SUNDAY (corrected), the 2nd of May to submit your fastest time for this round. Results will be posted on Monday the 3rd.

On the 26th of April is when I post the rules for Round 2. This allows some extra time to put in laps for Round 2 for those who have finished round 1 already.

Apologies if there was confusion, but does that clear it up?

Originally posted by thejwwestchico
hey mike can u give us a list of the cars that are going to be participating and who is runnin them?
i still dont now what im racing against :confused:

Most people have not submitted cars, but here is the list thusfar.

Also, thanks for submitting the time - it makes 4 people who have 👍

Talentless : ZZ-S
Mike : Spoon Civic
Thejwwestchico : Mx5
Megatron : Spoon Civic
300fan : ZZ-S
Oxygen_gsr : Elise
Audiracing : MR2 G-Ltd

All I can say it that it is tight at the top so far. ;)

Edit: Note that you cannot change your car once you have submitted it to me. And as for those who are tempted to wait-and-see what others drive, you are just cheating yourself.

hehe, I feel sorry for you punting that thing about. elise much faster. just a slaaaart to drive, a real expert's car if you want to actually put more than 2 laps down in a row without spinning it :D

****...I forgot about this comp...I will chek it Mike.
I was busy at the time whit my homework and now I got time for this... ;)

Round 1
Track : Grand Valley East
Car : Honda Integra Type R
Best lap : 1:08:762

Round 2
Track :
Car :
Best lap :

I'm submitting a Skyline R32-t with a bhp of 298
You all have a nice day now. It does it's first lap in 115.203 and its second in about 1.08. Gives you something to aim to beat at the least.

Originally posted by thejwwestchico
Cosmic i think u cant use the s2000 nore the skyline cause they both max out over 300hp

👍

Before PMing me your car choice, it is a good idea to check the stats on Pupik's site (listed in first post)

There appears to be some confusion about round 2. The GT40 and Shelby Cobra Coupe are not allowed.

Any other Ford from the 60's/70's is allowed, along with any other Shelby.

Originally posted by Cosmic
For round 2...just ford from 60-70's, or could it be any other muscle car from 60-70's?

Read the rules. Any other Ford 60's/70's Muscle Car other then a GT40 is permitted :irked:

Integra Type R

What does Pupiks page say about this?

when do we get first round results?

Round One results are below. I will move them to the Results thread once I gain access to it again 👍

Back