GTP GT2 Championship

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 233 comments
aw man,
1:03.053 @ 246.47k

that MX5 time there Thejwwestchico is very, very, um, quick. so's yours with the spoon Mike, unbeleiveable. :eek: eek

Originally posted by Talentless
May 10th and what GMT?

By 2:00 AM GMT on Monday 10 May. That gives the State-side folk some extra time.

That way I can have the results up on the Tues when I open my PM box in the morning (bearing in mind I am +1 hr GMT)

What invalidated your time?

He wanted to swap cars after he had already sent me his first set of times. That is a no-no, but oxigen didnt do too badly as it is.

Won't it be a bit hard for me to catch up the other contestants?
I haven't raced in the first round.
I'm just wondering if it's something I didn't catch (:™

You will be a round short in the points, but there will be plenty of time to make it up in the finals (there will be a greater differential in points for placings).

Sure, you can discuss your car choice if you want.

I tried the Cobra 427. Doesnt like rapid changes in direction too much and understeers under braking. I wanna try the GTO next.

It's not about the car, it's about the driver. (okay, it's about the car)

can we consider for future events strictly one car racing?, might be good for consistency, such is the advantage given to those who know about certain special cars that offer a huge advantage.

Well, I will certainly consider one car racing for some of the future rounds.

The point of being able to select a car (and that is why I gave pupiks site) is that a truely great driver has three qualities:

1) Ability to tune
2) Good driving
3) Knows what is a good car.

But future rounds are likely to be a Car X v Car Y format, with the particpant being able to select either X or Y. I will make the cars pretty evenly matched ;)

I know, the brakes are so pitiful, and you have little time to slow and turn. I still haven't gotten a clean lap.

Back