GTP & GTS EXCLUSIVE Gran Turismo 5 Retail Overview (SIXTH final Update)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 1,904 comments
  • 650,971 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible to manually toggle wipers on/off? :)
 
Error message: "You cannot change the wheels on a Standard Model car."

I'am available for 30 minutes, go on with the questions!

haha people think he has the game. stop it.
 
What is the length of the Eiger K (the long one) trail?
 
I'am "stuck" at level 10, because i can't friggin buy the car i want for the next races...

It is soooo annoying.
 
Error message: "You cannot change the wheels on a Standard Model car."

I'am available for 30 minutes, go on with the questions!

Alright:

Can you take the Kart to any track ?
What level are you already?
Are there 16 cars fields for all tracks?
Do you use a wheel?
How are the physics?
 
I wouldn't like to be Amar right now, he currently has the weight of 2958 people on his shoulders...
 
Silly question...
Can you repaint race cars?
 
I'am "stuck" at level 10, because i can't friggin buy the car i want for the next races...

It is soooo annoying.

Bummer. Is there an option to upload replays to youtube? Even if it doesn't work yet.
 
Error message: "You cannot change the wheels on a Standard Model car."

I'am available for 30 minutes, go on with the questions!

Sweet. How many tracks allow rain?
 
Is possible tu use the clutch with the paddles? And is possible to turn off the engine? Like gtr2 if you start is wring like in real life.
 
Sweet. How many tracks allow rain?

my god, just have a look at the official track list... its says which one has time, weather changes... :banghead:

Chris
 
I'am "stuck" at level 10, because i can't friggin buy the car i want for the next races...

It is soooo annoying.

drive in same race events 958698 times.
 
Alright:

Can you take the Kart to any track ?
What level are you already?
Are there 16 cars fields for all tracks?
Do you use a wheel?
How are the physics?

No, i tried to drive on snow, error message: "You cannot drive on this track in your current car"

I'am level 10.

Didnt see more than 12 yet.

Yes, Logitech GT wheel.

Physics is good, i always loved it.
 
Sound from cockpit is almost indentical at the outside one
Szmissz,can you confirm that please?
 
I have some questions:
1. So there is no national C license? Why is there a trophy for it then? Or can you obtain it later?
2. What is it with the prize tickets? Do you mean that the only prizes that are "predetermined" are the ones from licenses? If that's true I will be PISSED OFF.
 
No, i tried to drive on snow, error message: "You cannot drive on this track in your current car"
I hope I'll be able to drive a kart on the Nurburgring :D
 
Is possible tu use the clutch with the paddles? And is possible to turn off the engine? Like gtr2 if you start is wring like in real life.

Don't have clutch, don't know. You cant turn off the engine.
 
my god, just have a look at the official track list... its says which one has time, weather changes... :banghead:

Chris

Apologies, I never looked at it properly as I didn't realise it had such information. With all the repeats I just decided to wait for the game. I'll check it out now.
 
Cannot wait to play this damn game. Only a few more days for me... ARGGGG!
 
@Szmissz how impressed(or not)are you with the game so far?
 
Szmissz :
Error message: "You cannot change the wheels on a Standard Model car."

I'am available for 30 minutes, go on with the questions!


Since it seems you're offering us you're precious time, could you tell me if the 207 GTi has LHD ? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back