GTP & GTS EXCLUSIVE Gran Turismo 5 Retail Overview (SIXTH final Update)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 1,904 comments
  • 650,887 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound from cockpit is almost indentical, be recorded with better microphone.
Ok thanks. Do you know how it sounds from the outside with Demo Drive?
 

regarding sound of Masserati, see my post above :-). This game need to be played loud :-).

From the outside it's even better, but remember I only played with Masserati.
 
If you remember all the licenses tests in Gt psp are on standard phisics, then i think that all tests in Gt5 will be' on skid recovery force on.
 
He mentioned here, in about one hour, but we need to give him some space, to explore the game. I think he needs to get rid of his friends, that are evading his home, including me :D

Bloody get out and let him post the update then!! lol

I want it now. :nervous:
 
Some people have a life outside GTPlanet as well. Give the man a break.
 
regarding sound of masserati, see my post above :-). This game need to be played loud :-)
Of course!! I can't wait to play on 5.1 :D
Do you know how it (Maserati GT-S) sounds from the outside with Demo Drive?
 
If you remember all the licenses tests in Gt psp are on standard phisics, then i think that all tests in Gt5 will be' on skid recovery force on.

That's a strange call. Forcing aids on.
 
Bloody get out and let him post the update then!! lol

I want it now. :nervous:

i left 3 hours ago :), he almost kicked me out, but i just wanted a little more, give me a little more
 
Of course!! I can't wait to play on 5.1 :D
Do you know how it (Maserati GT-S) sounds from the outside with Demo Drive?

it had more "cojones".

I can speak only from my side, and i know some will disagree with me, as there are some people that can't be pleased.
This GT5, is a great asset for GT6, and it can only get better :-)
 
Have you had the chance to try the pit animations? Is it like the trailer with NASCAR?
 
Come on Amar... give us more
 
gtsheader.jpg


Thanx for reading.👍

***ENDS

700 posts in two days. Impressive.
A very comprehensive review under way.
Thank You amar212!
 
Woww,awesome engine sound:tup:I just came:drool:
You should hear my reaction while on the passenger seat of the GranTurismo S (I'll upload the video soon:D)
 
Real time deformation of panels. Standard cars receiving dents etc.
Mechanical damage.

Try dropping the gear from 5th to 1st and see how the mechanical damage performs.

Thanks.

By mechanical damage i think Kaz means, if you have hard crashes, you won't be able to go as fast ect. I don't think that you can 🤬 the engine up.
 
It could seem a little wierd for me to ask this question but ... would you people think that it could be possible to paint race cars (cars with livery) ? :)
 
@amar if possible could you post some pictures Like RDK when you have the time
 
Have you had the chance to try the pit animations? Is it like the trailer with NASCAR?
I hadn't have a chance to see it, as Amar was doing only licenses in GT Life. If it isn't like in the trailer, trust me, that won't bother you at all
 
It could seem a little wierd for me to ask this question but ... would you people think that it could be possible to paint race cars (cars with livery) ? :)

No. Just checked for you.

Error message: "It is not possible to change the paint colour of this model."
 
Come on Amar... give us more

Uuhhhu... I hope at some point Hockenheimring pops up...



@Szmissz: At what level are you already ?
 
No. Just checked for you.

Error message: "It is not possible to change the paint colour of this model."

Could You check the standard cars views? I'm wondering if there is a hood cam? or only bumper, roof, and behind a car view. ?
 
Could You check the standard cars views? I'm wondering if there is a hood cam? or only bumper, roof, and behind a car view. ?

No hood cam, just the 3 you mentioned.
 
Is it possible to confirm that standard car wheels cannot be changed?

This is a pretty dissapointing fact for me if this is true. :nervous:
 
I hadn't have a chance to see it, as Amar was doing only licenses in GT Life. If it isn't like in the trailer, trust me, that won't bother you at all

Haha ok, would be a really nice touch though :) Hopfully amar will start his proper career after licences soon :)
 
Damn it.
Why didnt they give us hood view?
There is a hood view in replays. i just dont get it.

Anyway thanks for the reply.
 
No hood cam, just the 3 you mentioned.

What level are you currently, it's so odd how you can get decent damage yet nobody else has been able to reproduce it yet.
 
i left 3 hours ago :), he almost kicked me out, but i just wanted a little more, give me a little more

Pushing your luck then lol. :)

I can't blame you.
 
Is it possible to confirm that standard car wheels cannot be changed?

This is a pretty dissapointing fact for me if this is true. :nervous:

Error message: "You cannot change the wheels on a Standard Model car."

I'am available for 30 minutes, go on with the questions!
 
No hood cam? jeez! That's a tough one to programme!!

That's what i also thought, how hard can it be LOL, just move it towards hood :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back