GTP H2H Tournament #2 | Sponsored By: SS | T1 - MCR-Ishox & MCR-monsterGAUZ 3RD - TH137Z

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 248 comments

Should hybrids be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
Isho vs Gauz battle, had me and @Stavingo like
EOb8Fos.gif

fe18e43c14.png

So H2H is wrapped up once again, congratulations to @monsterGAUZ and @Isho for tied 1st - Pretty much a first ever since I've gotten into drifting competitions on GTP, they pretty much left everything all out on the track and after two runs and 7 OMT's they decided they were happy enough to take out the podium and to come to their agreement or who knows how many more OMT's there would have been :lol:

Congratulations also to @TH137Z for placing 3rd in a tournament with a lot of very good drivers, being solid with having taken 3rd in both H2H's now 👍

I would like to say to all the participants thank you for some awesome drifting to watch :D Good to see you fellas mainly from AUS/NZ come out and give this a go :)

Firstly, apologies for all the reshuffling in the brackets, I tried to make do with what I can but this is inevitable with tournaments, hope you don't mind.

Also, apologies about firstly the lack of line video being produced. It had came to the last straw with my laptop (I'm in the process of getting a new one) due to a faulty video card and with my luck having to always have it screw up after overheating or putting the laptop to sleep, all I have is the raw footage and no editing :( Along with taking on a casual job which had me locked in 9-530 not including time to travel really restrained the ability to edit anyway after getting home and eating dinner, only had about 2-3 hours but work dragged me down.

Finally, it is my hope that the next H2H (going to be hopefully sometime next month) shall be slightly more organised due to the domino effect of my holiday coming up in 2 days which pushed the schedule - Having to scramble and rush the comp a little felt bad so I take responsibility with that, but I'm glad that this happened so I can use this as a learning experience :)

Cheers for an awesome 2 days of drifting,
Stav.

So H2H is wrapped up once again, congratulations to @monsterGAUZ and @Isho for tied 1st - Pretty much a first ever since I've gotten into drifting competitions on GTP, they pretty much left everything all out on the track and after two runs and 7 OMT's they decided they were happy enough to take out the podium and to come to their agreement or who knows how many more OMT's there would have been :lol:

Congratulations also to @TH137Z for placing 3rd in a tournament with a lot of very good drivers, being solid with having taken 3rd in both H2H's now 👍

I would like to say to all the participants thank you for some awesome drifting to watch :D Good to see you fellas mainly from AUS/NZ come out and give this a go :)

Firstly, apologies for all the reshuffling in the brackets, I tried to make do with what I can but this is inevitable with tournaments, hope you don't mind.

Also, apologies about firstly the lack of line video being produced. It had came to the last straw with my laptop (I'm in the process of getting a new one) due to a faulty video card and with my luck having to always have it screw up after overheating or putting the laptop to sleep, all I have is the raw footage and no editing :( Along with taking on a casual job which had me locked in 9-530 not including time to travel really restrained the ability to edit anyway after getting home and eating dinner, only had about 2-3 hours but work dragged me down.

Finally, it is my hope that the next H2H (going to be hopefully sometime next month) shall be slightly more organised due to the domino effect of my holiday coming up in 2 days which pushed the schedule - Having to scramble and rush the comp a little felt bad so I take responsibility with that, but I'm glad that this happened so I can use this as a learning experience :)

Cheers for an awesome 2 days of drifting,
Stav.
For my first AUS/NZ comp ever this was more fun than most competitions I participated in. Im very thankful for all the patience you've had this weekend since I know you were on the verge of stopping it due to the complications. This was definitely worth the 24 hr lack of sleep haha.

For my first AUS/NZ comp ever this was more fun than most competitions I participated in. Im very thankful for all the patience you've had this weekend since I know you were on the verge of stopping it due to the complications. This was definitely worth the 24 hr lack of sleep haha.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the kind words :) Sorry about making you sleep deprived :lol:

Cheers for hosting the tournament. Need more aus/nz comps. And sorry for the network derps.... Internet is wierd in the new house.

Back