GTP H2H Tournament #2 | Sponsored By: SS | T1 - MCR-Ishox & MCR-monsterGAUZ 3RD - TH137Z

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 248 comments

Should hybrids be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
Ummmm wth.... i didn't even get to take my run yet ???? wtf is going on ????
U've not changed my car yet either.. I'm running a Mach 1 not the RZ.

O wow u've done it through to the 3rd round for them...... yet others havn't even done the 1st.not cool dude...not cool at all.

S30 was waiting in the lobby since it was opened, and stav said that it would have to be finished by tomorrow (today), due to time constraints, which in turn would mean that there probably wouldn't have been enough time to go through it tomorrow (hence dq and you didn't post or inform stav how long you would take). Was actually looking forward to you guys runs, but S30's been sick anyway sooooo

I was on at like midnight.Wasn't aware there were time frames...Just that it went over 3days.

EDIT: Having event over two days, still kept same week so hopefully this is fine with everyone, on Friday I should be able to get first heat done after about 7PM

I expect to have the whole tournament finished by Saturday night.

This cram into two days is because I have to organise all my stuff due to going to the snow next week.

Hope this isn't much of an inconvenience but hopefully everyone can still participate.

Cheers,
Stav

So that states i've still got time 2 do my run today.... others still havn't done their first run why should i miss out ?

So that states i've still got time 2 do my run today.... others still havn't done their first run why should i miss out ?

Me and ZN86 are re-running, I have gauz the choice of DQ'ing his opponent but didn't reply, S30 probably had a gut full of waiting after being stuck in the lobby for about 3 hours and only doing one run again RB.

So if Dub, TH nor Sugoi show up you get one of their spots, easy enough?

Me and ZN86 are re-running, I have gauz the choice of DQ'ing his opponent but didn't reply, S30 probably had a gut full of waiting after being stuck in the lobby for about 3 hours and only doing one run again RB.

What ? im meant to be vsing S30 as far as i'm concerned ??

a little earlier would be nice, since asian parents like to send their kids off of their PS3's after 10 lol

Plus i have to go to the hospital to visit my dad, so i can make times work if it's at like maybe 7.

a little earlier would be nice, since asian parents like to send their kids off of their PS3's after 10 lol

Plus i have to go to the hospital to visit my dad, so i can make times work if it's at like maybe 7.

Depends what time I'll get home but it'll probably open up an hour earlier than yesterday but I'll have to eat dinner at some point.

I just wanna vs 30 lol

Pretty far fetch because I have no clue which slot you go into if someone drops out.

I have my own slot ??? It says i'm vs s30 and i've been ready all morning to do so.Uve literally just skipped my run because i wasn't on at same time as s30 was last night.If it vise-versa i would of waiting for him untill last minute.Like i said not everyone has done their first run yet some are up to 3rd etc

I have my own slot ??? It says i'm vs s30 and i've been ready all morning to do so.

That spot got DQ'd is what he means, if somebody else doesn't show tonight you take theirs.
(this means you are not going against S30 even once)

I have my own slot ??? It says i'm vs s30 and i've been ready all morning to do so.Uve literally just skipped my run because i wasn't on at same time as s30 was last night.If it vise-versa i would of waiting for him untill last minute.Like i said not everyone has done their first run yet some are up to 3rd etc

The slots basically dead, on the website I can hop on and change names for convenience so re shuffling will happen when people join the lobby.

Don't worry about other people being in the 3rd round.

Whats point of having a lineup if not gonna do it properly....*sigh*

You didn't show up last night when everybody else was on, didn't inform anybody, S30 was stuck waiting for literally 3 hours and Stav decided to DQ you.
He's giving you another chance so I wouldn't be complaining man

Whats point of having a lineup if not gonna do it properly....*sigh*

I can't help drop outs they're out of my control.

It's really the participants responsibility to turn up or at least communicate to me and say they won't be available.

Poppin' in with a screenshot from last night cause why not (no editing done here though)

73fb37cb6f.jpg

Sorry yesterday I was suddenly very busy with several things I couldn't even switch off my Ps3 before leaving. But I'd prefer to run a reserve opponent later anyway instead of moving on by DQ'ing my current one 👍

Sorry yesterday I was suddenly very busy with several things I couldn't even switch off my Ps3 before leaving. But I'd prefer to run a reserve opponent later anyway instead of moving on by DQ'ing my current one 👍

I'm guessing SlaBaTaC will vs you.

I can't help drop outs they're out of my control.

It's really the participants responsibility to turn up or at least communicate to me and say they won't be available.

I'm pretty sure i havn't dropped out.... so when am i vsing s30 as i don't see those matches being viable as you've just completely ignored my run

Server is open everyone :)

I'm pretty sure i havn't dropped out.... so when am i vsing s30 as i don't see those matches being viable as you've just completely ignored my run

I'm not saying you have but roughly 3 people didn't turn up for the bracket last night.

You can't run against S30? The bracket is dead because it has advanced too far so you take up someone else's spot which is virtually guaranteed anyway.

Alright no worries :D

Server is open everyone :)

I'm not saying you have but roughly 3 people didn't turn up for the bracket last night.

You can't run against S30? The bracket is dead because it has advanced too far so you take up someone else's spot which is virtually guaranteed anyway.

Alright no worries :D
Wait the room is open? I dont see you on my list lol.

You won't be versions me because after sitting in the lobby for almost 3 hours doing nothing, I'd basically lost interest in the whole comp.
Then at the end after Stav DQ'd you, I versed RB28 and lost both runs 0-10.
If you posted here, earlier in the day 'yo I'll be on abit later than everyone due to having people over' then I'm sure Stav and everyone would've agreed to do our runs last or even tonight.

You won't be versions me because after sitting in the lobby for almost 3 hours doing nothing, I'd basically lost interest in the whole comp.
Then at the end after Stav DQ'd you, I versed RB28 and lost both runs 0-10.
If you posted here, earlier in the day 'yo I'll be on abit later than everyone due to having people over' then I'm sure Stav and everyone would've agreed to do our runs last or even tonight.

It doesnt state it all had to be done over friday night, said three day period.Assumed saturday arvo/night would of been fine...

Back