GTP H2H Tournament #2 | Sponsored By: SS | T1 - MCR-Ishox & MCR-monsterGAUZ 3RD - TH137Z

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 248 comments

Should hybrids be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
I will be playing C.O.D for about 30 mins or so, if m late someone please MSG me on PSN as i do get carried away :D

@ShootDaCar, MAY THE BEST DRIFTER WIN!!

Room open guys start coming in, friends only so add me on PSN.

2 days, going to start today :)
I sent you like 20 friends request but whenever i scroll down it doesnt show anything that its pending so im guessing its PSN messing around again.

I sent you like 20 friends request but whenever i scroll down it doesnt show anything that its pending so im guessing its PSN messing around again.

I got it don't worry :D

Also guys can we all join into the lobby soon, want to get this going within the next half hour or so.

Cheez is having same problem

What's his PSN? I'll FR him

sorry stav dont think i can make it sleeping on floor at brothers and and my ps3 isnt with me was gonna jump on sisters ps3 and have a go but cant seem to connect to internet silly thing and to tired to figure it out sorry man was looking forward to it to :(

sorry stav dont think i can make it sleeping on floor at brothers and and my ps3 isnt with me was gonna jump on sisters ps3 and have a go but cant seem to connect to internet silly thing and to tired to figure it out sorry man was looking forward to it to :(

Alright no worries, got reserve drivers anyway.

Also @SLaBaTaC are you getting on?

Last edited:
Ummmm wth.... i didn't even get to take my run yet ???? wtf is going on ????
U've not changed my car yet either.. I'm running a Mach 1 not the RZ.

O wow u've done it through to the 3rd round for them...... yet others havn't even done the 1st.not cool dude...not cool at all.

Last edited:
Back